Reviews for Teen Titans Jeopardy
That was a funny. Alex should have Bumble Bee, Speedy, & Kid Flash on here.
Broodstar1337 chapter 3 . 2/24/2007
I've seen a lot of Celebrity Jeopardy parodies and having watched just about every Celebrity Jeopardy skit ever created, I've found that each parody fic is exactly the same as the actual skit. It's funny and all, but there's lots of room to come up with new ideas...
DarkDragonGirl chapter 1 . 12/9/2006
OH. This is from Jeopardy from Satuday Night Live with Will Ferrel, right? Really clever. I like it. : )
spam29rice chapter 2 . 7/21/2006
:( I'm sad for Raven... though that is only contributing to her depression, thus giving the effect of making her more sad...
Jemascola chapter 3 . 11/2/2005
I'm still laughing, that was so funny!
Jemascola chapter 1 . 11/2/2005
That was so funny!
elmo chapter 3 . 10/16/2005
that was so great.I was laughin the whole must update
Breeze01 chapter 3 . 10/15/2005
Wow...that was...hilarious. you should make Slade do it! That would be funny...and Mas y Menos!
Wave Maker chapter 3 . 10/6/2005
HAHAHAHA! SO VERY GREAT! You should do an apprentice episode with Slade, Robin, and Terra, Terra still being a Rock, Robin freaking out cause slade is there, and Slade thinking of new ways to destroy the Titans(outloud), and Robin continues to tell Slade(since he is 2 or so feet away from him) why his plans would fail, or he doesn't need to cause the plan is stupid like "hit titans with jiant plastic hammer)(the word giant is supposed to be spelled wrong cause Slade wrote it!) Anyway, update soon!

:D *peace sign*
Wave Maker chapter 2 . 10/6/2005
Oh my gosh! THIS IS HILARIOUS! But why did Raven not do well, I mean she didn't even get a point. She is not Melvin(from Hitchhiker's Guide to the galaxy, I just saw it, so long and thanks for all the fish... anyway) Oh well, great story, PWEASE! update soon!

:D *peace sign*
Return Of The South chapter 1 . 10/6/2005
You are one of the greatest writers ever. PLEASE DO A SEQUEL OR SOMETHING!
Minion 1 chapter 1 . 8/1/2005
lol try BB, speedy and slade

or bb, tony the tiger, and Lucky

or Terra, Slade, Malchoir

*I love BB
A.Kid Minion32 chapter 2 . 5/13/2005

I am a minion of the great Alabama Kid(he pays well and gives free medical and dental insuranse)

. Join Him!
TheAlabamaKid chapter 3 . 5/13/2005

I Bow to you and your hilarious awsomeness!

Please continue with BB,Aqualad, & Jinx

maybe some slight BBRae?

rea and bb fan chapter 1 . 4/9/2005
what the hell was the giant comb for! they are all idiots! i love this story! really what was the comb for!