Reviews for Kenshin Lost at Sea
Bree chapter 5 . 11/4/2013
You cut Kenshin's hair?! Oh, how could you?!
shara chapter 7 . 11/11/2005
ur writting style is good but your story is getting weirder by he moment (please don't feel bad) if yuor going to write about kenshin i would stick to sword fighting not magic
shara chapter 3 . 11/11/2005
your story is very good so far but your chapters are a little to short but you really have goten kenshin down
Khrysalis chapter 12 . 10/2/2005
(-grin!-) Been meaning to read this, and finally I had the free time.

I really enjoyed it, too. A very satisfying adventure. I think I may have something very unladylike when Captain Suiso cut Kenshin's beautiful hair. Yes, very unladylike.

I liked how this came from a dream as well. I wish I dreamed of Kenshin more often. :)
skenshingumi chapter 12 . 5/6/2005
I just read "Under the Weather" and decided to check out more of your writng. I think the plotting in "Lost At Sea" is good, although I would like to understand why and how Suiso was able to trap Kenshin. I also think you did a good job with the scene where Kenshin resists taking the katana and with the way his quiet, calm presence affects other people such as Kenmei. I think the quality of your writing for both dialog and description has improved and matured greatly from this story to "Under the Weather".
moeru himura chapter 12 . 4/17/2005
What an incredible ride this was! I love it so much! I hate to admit it but I, too, like seeing Kenshin being tortured! bad me... This is a very beautiful wandering years fic and I haven't read something quite like it before. My fave parts were the last chapters. Everything just fitted perfectly. And it's amazing that you dreamt of this! If I could see Kenshin in my dreams, I would be a very happy girl. You even made a great fic out of it. All is left for me to say is that you did a WONDERFUL job in this and I'm sure going to read your other fics. I've already read this fic's sequel and I'll write the review after I'm done with this. So, that's it, thanks for this fic and hope you write more wandering years fics.:p
Mustang Spirit chapter 12 . 2/18/2005
It really stinks that no one seems to even read this story, it's good, why wouldn't they want to read it. I'll admit that I have just finished reading it, and I do regret not having read it sooner, but... I'll leave it at that.

Sayonara

Shadow Wolves
tsumesgirl05 chapter 12 . 2/10/2005
it was very good. is this one of early works?
Shaolin 10 chapter 4 . 7/28/2004
I have a couple of questions. Is this set while Kenshin was wandering and before he met Kaoru? And just out of curiousity, how old is he?
Shaolin 10 chapter 1 . 7/28/2004
This is such a good story xZig-zagx-san. I love reading it! Awesome plot.
Shimohi Inferno Tiger chapter 12 . 7/13/2004
Well...

I can say that this is a cool story. But honestly I never thought that I'd ever hear of someone who has similar-style dreams as I do.

(One time I had this very weird dream where I (as Yugi of the anime Yu-gi-oh!) was traped in this dungeon-like maze by Maximillion Pegasus. I even put it up as a sort of unfinished story of my own.)

I heard of this story from Ms. Zeal, author of the fan fiction story "Darkness of the Heart of the Sword" a Yu-gi-oh!/Rurouni Kenshin crossover. I say it's cool.

I heard that you where writing a sequel...this one will check it out.

That's it, bye!
Atlen chapter 12 . 5/20/2004
This is an awesome story Zigzag!_ I would have done a review sooner but I just now figured out that I could post reviews without having to be a user of this site heh heh._
Leisl von Trapp chapter 12 . 5/12/2004
That was so good! Oh my gosh! You should, like, send that to the people who make Kenshin and make it into an episode!
Arigato Gozaimas!
Ms. Zeal chapter 12 . 5/12/2004
Oh, I love it! This is such a great story! Even the evil Suiso couldn't break Kenshin! He wanted Battousai so badly, and he finally got him but that was his downfall! He was so stupid to think that he could have complete control over Kenshin! There is a reason why Kenshin became legendary and Suiso did not! Oh, this story is AWESOME!
Ms. Zeal chapter 5 . 5/12/2004
NO! Evil Suiso is cutting off Kenshin's beautiful hair! Ooh, Kenshin might have to break his non-killing vow for the captian-Saito might have had the right idea with aku-soku-zan. First, the captian is kidnapping people, then he paralizes Kenshin, beats Senko until Kenshin agrees, and cuts off Kenshin's hair! Ooh, Kenshin's gonna make him pay dearly!