Reviews for The Last Battle
ba always chapter 1 . 5/1/2004
aw, good fic! very angsty, but with a nice fluffy ending that put a smile back on my face.
ba always chapter 1 . 5/1/2004
melluvben chapter 1 . 4/26/2004
you did it again. you made me cry. you are the only writer to ever make me cry (well except for joss whedon cuz i cried when buffy said good-bye to dawn at the end of season 5) good job it is sad and i love it.
myriassterre chapter 1 . 4/25/2004
This is so beautiful, and so sad, I got teary. I love crying about fics, I love the emotion and this fic definately has it. Although Spike got the Shanshu it doesn't seem to bother me at all really, 'cause Buffy and Angel are still together. Loved it, love it and will read it again.
miss-ange chapter 1 . 4/25/2004
this looks so interesting. it will be fascinating to see where you are going with the plot
A Roses Thorn chapter 1 . 4/25/2004
My ,god, this was so bloody sad, I got all teary and everything! The angst was very angsty and it was a wonderful end to all of it. I don't mind spike getting the Shanshu, which if you knew me would be very surprising, my family has to listen to my rants about how Spike should die a horrible, violent and tortorious death all the time. This is an amazing piece of writing and you should be very proud.
Michelsita chapter 1 . 4/23/2004
Beautiful and the perfect ending.
You know... real love stories don't have endings.
Queen Boadicea chapter 1 . 4/22/2004
I have to say the ending was unexpected even given what went before it. I'm glad as always for the B/A goodness and oddly unconcerned that Spanky was the one to get his Shanshu. I only wish the others could have gotten proper burials but I'm not torn up about it. What a tragic, beautiful story.
moments of silence chapter 1 . 4/22/2004
Can you say "TEARJERKER?" Well, damn it, this was beautifully written and I have to say the ending was a surprise (The Spike Part). I loved it.
hinnyxx chapter 1 . 4/22/2004
yay! this one was sad too...but it was happier at the end...
saraness chapter 1 . 4/22/2004
woah. can you say angst? trippy.
i wonder how this is gonna turn out. i always thought it'd be interesting to have buffy as a vamp.
Vchanny chapter 1 . 4/22/2004
Wow. That was such a great ending. You know, I always thought that the only way for the Buffy-verse to end well was for them all to die. Apparently, I'm not the only one. I really liked how you added the Spike scene at the end. It was beautiful. Good fic _