Reviews for Pretty Dollies: Our Girl Part 1 of 3
Guest chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
Please keep going with this story I personally love it and would like to know what happens next
whatweareafreaidof chapter 9 . 6/7/2009
i love what you did with xander... he is right spike could be a danger to others... if buffy is right and spike is safe she wasted nothing by being carefull... and if xander is right spike had to die. just dont let buffy and xander not be friends..
zeynel chapter 9 . 6/14/2004
GREAT NEW ART! i just love it... Spike is the best! Could win an award, with his acting skills... I HATE RILEY! And now more than ever... But for all his wrongs and all he tried to do, it seems that it will finally all be for the better, thanks to Spike! Good news for Buffy for when she comes back? I so hope so!
Buffy Fan chapter 9 . 6/3/2004
Having the social worker being nervous was great.
Buffy Fan chapter 8 . 5/25/2004
Screw Riley. Does anyone even remember the reason behind why he left. Vampire whores anybody!
Kathy chapter 7 . 5/19/2004
This was an amazing story and I am dying to see how it turns out. Write fast!
helaine chapter 7 . 5/18/2004
read your fic. it's really great how you made spike's character to be. please update.
Anon chapter 7 . 5/18/2004
AAH! I need more! This is better than everyone said it was! I can tell that you work really hard on your plot constructions and getting everyone in character! Spike is so...well..Spike! You are such a talented writer! Keep it up and I look forward to reading anything else that you write! Oh, and even though this is a little late, I love the "Does that mean I should cross Buffy off the bridesmaid list?" Lol, that was PRICELESS! Love the fic! Update soon! Thanks! )
gumdrops chapter 6 . 5/17/2004
wow! what a great story! please update soon! you rock!
Kimber chapter 6 . 5/15/2004
WOW
This in one great story...such a great immagination you have...and a plot never explored before...1/2 vampires and also a way to make it seem possible...
GET the damn girl out of the closet please...LOL
Kimber
Kimber chapter 1 . 5/15/2004
I'm confused...who staked the vampire?
Kimber
Freakygreeneyes chapter 6 . 5/15/2004
Oh wow! Great suspence i can't wait to see what happens next. write on!
-freakygreeneyes
Fishsticks chapter 6 . 5/14/2004
Hi! This is a really good story so far! Cheers!
zeynel chapter 6 . 5/14/2004
great new part! I just love it... I can't wait for the next!
Freakygreeneyes chapter 5 . 5/7/2004
Man oh man! I love protective Spike, and you do him so well. He's sweet but not sappy. Please do continue, I'm loving it!
-Freakygreeneyes