Reviews for A Walk Through Dark Places
Anskire chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
Dude im not a writer or anything, so perhaps my opinions wont mean much but ive goto say you have some serious tallent, the only peice of constructive advice i can offer would be inculde more sensory information and descriptive terms in regards to the surrounding environments, i.e describe the gurney or medical table, consoles, essentially just a more in depth description of the environments you utilise, eg the shape of the shuttle, the interior, its smells and lighting but as i said im no real critic, just a random looking person that was looking for a quote from b5 you may want to read some alyster reynolds his description have a kind of huge in depth clarity arround them, anyway as i said i think, you have a massive amount of tallent, and think you might become an awsome novelist one day.
Indygodusk chapter 1 . 4/22/2006
That was sad but sweet. It brought a tear to my eye. Thank you for sharing.
Miss Wood chapter 1 . 5/1/2004
That's sad... but i really don't think they'd let someone so young in.
Do you think you could join my website? I could use some talented writers like you. It's an rpg, see... at /phoenixscarlet/the_
Hilary Weston chapter 1 . 4/24/2004
Nice story.
Perhaps it was just me, but your use of the term 'girl-child' made me think of Lara being younger than you intended. That, along with how you wrote her presented me with the impression that she was no older than ten. Silly I know, but I've seen weirder things written. If you had used teenager when first describing Lara then the story would have come across to me differntly.
A small quibble, sorry.
Tara chapter 1 . 4/24/2004
Hey thats a great idea for a story and mostly it was pretty good. You could have used a bit mre detail in telling it though. Well done!