Reviews for Insights of the Way to the Black Fang
Einherjar chapter 21 . 7/22/2007
Are you ever going to update this? It's a great story, yet, no ending... Well, if there is something from preventing you from updating, then I guess I can't do anything to get you to update...
IceBlade28 chapter 21 . 8/13/2005
ARGH!

You can't end it there!

This story is phenomenal! (Okay, I sound a bit obsessed. Calming down . . .)

I reckon the Serra/Erk/Priscilla trio has to be one of the easiest to write about. It's really sad how Kimberly dies, though. : I reckon Bartre should come back to camp, cause a bit of ruckus maybe. This fanfic rocks- 10 out of 10.
chaos0619 chapter 6 . 7/12/2005
UPDATE OR I SEND THE FURRY HAMSTERS OF DOOM! seriously, u haven't updated this in almost a year! OMFG ALMOST A FRIGGIN YEAR! ur being mean by not updateing...
save.me.from chapter 21 . 6/24/2005
ACK. i thot this story was completed...its good. so why wont u update? last updated : 07-22-04. T_T
no name chapter 21 . 4/29/2005
you need to update this!
Standard Otaku chapter 6 . 12/2/2004
Oi have to say why Dorcas is in that bunch of men he loves Natilie for gods sake!(I'm only saying this because Dorcas is my favorite charactor in Fire Emblem)
HitokageRurou chapter 21 . 10/23/2004
Hey there. Great fic! I'm a huge ass fan for Erk/Serra. It's so amusing to watch those two. And Erk belongs to Serra! Not Priscilla! Crazy valkyrie. Sorry Priscilla fans. Feel free to bombard me with rotten tomatoes if you wish.

Be true to yourself. Follow your heart. Trust your instincts.

-Vipers-Rain
FireFoxwholuvsAnime chapter 1 . 9/5/2004
Omg! I luv it! I luv it! I luv it! I luv this game. U write good!
Nami-chan296 chapter 21 . 8/16/2004
Yay! You updated! I'm glad you didn't let Serra die. I am a supporter of SERK and you can put me on your bio as a supporter.

Erk Serra
ErkTheSlayer chapter 20 . 8/14/2004
grr...Disregard my review for chapter 19.

Farina was in front of the group, attacking with all her abilities through the hard snow. She would always look around at her surroundings to catch any sign of the red paladin. She shivered through the coldness, knowing that the door leading inside was getting closer. She must avoid Kent at all cost. He was the last person she wanted to meet.

Farina was so busy thinking to herself that she didn't noticed the wyvern rider behind her as someone jump just in time to clash his lance against those of the wyvern rider. Farina turned around to see Kent again. Kent killed the wyvern rider quickly as he gave her a polite bow.

"Farina, are you ok?" Kent asked as Farina quickly nodded. Farina tried to take the skies and fly away from Kent and his horse. But it was so freezing cold to take the skies! As if he knew how she felt, he placed a cloak around her freezing body. Farina would have pulled it off if it wasn't so warm.

"Farina, hope to see you around." Kent finished off as he jumped back on his horse and rode off to the back. Farina could feel her cheeks growing red. Farina touched her burning cheeks and jumped a bit.

"It couldn't be…there's no chance I had fallen in love with that red paladin. I must be catching a fever." Farina quickly told herself as she flew to the door and opened it with the key Lyndis gave her. At least, she would be out of the cold in a few seconds and away from him.

I hope that italicized. I love this part! I never knew how great of a couple they were_

By the way, wonderful story.
ErkTheSlayer chapter 19 . 8/14/2004

Darknut77 chapter 1 . 8/10/2004
All right, looks like this is the best way to contact you. Please send an email to so we can argue about my mistake of submitting a story that's already submitted before.
A fan of fire emblem chapter 21 . 7/25/2004
Come on, you can make better plotholes than that. I already guessed who it was, but I won't spoil it in the review. I just wonder now how Raven will react when he'll know about his sister... This won't be pretty...
ChiptuneImpulse chapter 19 . 7/25/2004
So Prissy killed Lucius and Dorcas, Barte ran to Bern or something of the sort and Raven is the guy wearing black trying to kill Serra? What is this world coming to?
ChiptuneImpulse chapter 18 . 7/25/2004
you forgot Rath too how many other characters are you going to leave out?