Reviews for Any Other Day
Rori Potter chapter 7 . 3/16/2011
That was amazing. Update soon.
ThatxGirlxThere chapter 5 . 3/27/2009
great chapter
LLfreak chapter 7 . 11/13/2006
i have seen this story so many times but never read it. it was amazing though and i am happy i finally took the time to read it. great job.
Sorkin's Gal Friday chapter 7 . 7/31/2006
This is the best Gilmore Girls story I've ever read. You've captured the essence of the characters. You should work for Amy Sherman-Palladino- no joke
thefictionalfreak chapter 7 . 2/7/2006
aw I loved this story! it was so sweet! the writing style is different than im used to but i really liked it! and youve got the characters down, so now its all downhill from here. Lol! I really like the way you wrote it and the way I could picture everything happening. so Props dude! haha love that... lol!
GregorySmithIsGorgeous22 chapter 7 . 2/5/2006
Ok, first off, this is a really good fic! I do think it's a little confusing, because you said it's the summer after Rory's sophomore year. Does this mean they were never together in Season 5? Or did you mean to sa after Rory's freshman year? Other than that, I really like it!
J.Stone chapter 5 . 10/17/2005
**"True, it was more of a hi-honey-I'm-home kiss than a front-hook-or-back-hook?"**

Thats just an awsome line.
ifallthraindrops chapter 7 . 4/11/2005
Aww, cute! I like!
Lula Bo chapter 7 . 1/3/2005
I have no idea how I missed the last few chapters of this, so I'm chiming in incredibly late.

It's lovely. All of it. The story itself, the narration, the dialogue. It's just lovely. You have beautifully rhythmic prose: it just wants to be read. So, again, it's lovely.
brightstarinthenight chapter 6 . 12/22/2004
kay, more fav parts:

Oh, or I can guess. Bookends. A pony. Early Monet lithograph. Am I warm?"

"Too bad. We'd look cute in wimples."

"Well, there was that whole Dan Rydell thing, but it turns out he's fictional."

"It's not nice to scare Mommy."

I'm gonna read more now! Sorry if the reviewing is annoying... :)
brightstarinthenight chapter 4 . 12/22/2004
Aw... *cough cough...imagined the lemonade...* Here's a couple of my fav lines:

She stretched one bare arm across the counter and prodded the light blue veins on the underside of her elbow. "Looks good to me."

"I would kiss you even if you tasted like barnacle-solvent-lemonade."

As far as come-ons went, it wasn't her best.

Good story! No, scratch that, great story! Or better... ;)
politicaldonkey chapter 2 . 12/18/2004
i completely love that this is all a hypothetilcal thing. such a freekin' great story.
politicaldonkey chapter 1 . 12/18/2004
so svet (lol, or sweet, whatever floats your boat, man)
brightstarinthenight chapter 7 . 11/23/2004
i love this! keep it up !
MissCorker chapter 7 . 11/19/2004
Hey, I thought I'd pop in to tell you that I just finished reading this for the second time!

You have the characters and dialogue down pat, it really is marvelous.

Thanks! ~Miss Corker