Reviews for The Adventures of Lucius Malfoy, Baby Eater
Siriusly Sirius Black chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
*snigger* I like your story, it's reasonable funny and reads smoothly. One thing, though: on the third paragraph, "Lucius Malfoy was walking through...", when you wrote "...whose mother has left them..." you forgot a "she". And, at the end of said paragraph, a sentence abruptly cuts off. Those were the only mistakes I noticed, though.
Schermionie chapter 1 . 5/27/2008
All I can say is... lol! This is... truly inspired, and funny and awesome. It'll put a smile on my face for the rest of the day I expect.
Les Lapins Mauvais chapter 1 . 9/4/2006
*giggles* Awesomely silly and funny! Oh no, what if Lucius never gets his bleach back? )
Islander2 chapter 1 . 3/2/2006
. . . WOW! GREAT story! This sent me into hysterics! You're great at humor, and great in your writing skills on top of that. Good job!
keemew2 chapter 1 . 6/12/2005
Adorable. Simply adorable. I luved it, strangley how I did, but I loved it.

Thank you, so much.
jankmusic chapter 1 . 6/4/2005
Oh, this was so cute and funny. I hope you have more stories similar to this one!
ronweasleyismyking chapter 1 . 2/21/2005
That was hilarious! You're a genious! We hope to hear more like it soon!

Ron

&

CrimsonQueen
wickedbella chapter 1 . 2/12/2005
I love it! So...random. -is inspired by your wonderful inspiringness- I see what the true meaning of life is now! Hah!

~Bella
Smerby chapter 1 . 2/3/2005
Well played.
Starrarose chapter 1 . 2/3/2005
lol I love it. I really do, if it wasn't for the fact that I have stab holes in my stomach from surgery I'd be laughing out loud for real, but I do, so only smiles I'm afraid. But I'm laughing on the inside.
ZadieCrowe chapter 1 . 2/2/2005
omg that was not funny..i did like it...bye...bye
dragonlover21 chapter 1 . 1/13/2005
that shit is absolutely crazy and funny!
Random Minion chapter 1 . 6/8/2004
Fun fic, I don't read humour much, but this one seemed funny enough. Draged in places but not a bad attempt.
Lady Doral chapter 1 . 5/1/2004
That was really disturbing. Funny, but disturbing. I fear for my life, now! :D
Lioness Black chapter 1 . 4/26/2004
This is quite possibly the funniest thing I've ever read. Yes. I like it.