Reviews for Comatose
AwakenDreams chapter 1 . 12/27/2004
o.o nice*okey sign* very nice
JadOo chapter 1 . 11/29/2004
Nicely done. The introspective bits on Aya, Ran and Crawford were particularly interesting.
Damascus Ochre chapter 1 . 6/17/2004
...

Wow...So powerful...that words cannot describe this feeling...

Very, very, very, very well-written. Wonderfully done. Obviously a favorite. Wow. Just...wow.

Kit
Aeris chapter 1 . 4/30/2004
Wow... I've always been interested with Aya-chan, especially what the other Weiss Kreuz characters thought about her. This fic of yours is intruiging to say the least, describing the strange fascination Schuldig has for Aya. In a sense, you were able to merge the bizaare with reality perfectly well. I really like this. It's even surprising that your fic only has a few reviews. But don't let that let you down.
I'm looking forward for the next chapter (unless this is a one-shot?). Or to write a sequel or something, like what Schuldig would do when Aya does wake up. Hehe, just a thought.
Keep building _
Lyra Stormrider chapter 1 . 4/26/2004
I really liked this. I can definitely see Schuldig being fascinated by Aya-chan, and you do a good job with his introspection here. Good work!
Mistress of Darkness I chapter 1 . 4/25/2004
this was really cool. good job.
s.h.i.r.o.i.k.e.t.s.u.e.k.i chapter 1 . 4/23/2004
Hey, wonderful songfic! You really portrayed the characters well. I gained a new perspective of Shuldich, Aya, Ran, and the siblings' relationship. Or at least it changed a bit. I actually feel sorry for Shuldich now, there's nothing he doesn't know about anyone (Crawford and Nagi are excepted). It must be boring, to know what a person will say, how they'll react to everything before they do. Well, I'll leave you in peace now.