Reviews for Time of Perils: Of Endings and Beginnings
Ceara Ivory chapter 1 . 8/15/2004
I loved this entire series, I really did. I mean, the concept of them frozen in time for a decade is awesome. And Checkmate, gotta love him, what more can I say. Control was evil and dastardly, just as one would expect the brother of No-Heart to be. Shrieky was well developed. She never really struck me as a villain I could so see Good Luck and Polite getting married. Can we say AW! Totally loved it. *hugs* Good luck on future stories my friend.
Phoenix Audubon chapter 1 . 5/8/2004
You said this would be the end of the series, so you would expect closure, correct? I liked the way you ended this series. Tying up all the loose ends was very Charles Dickens-I happened to like "Great Expectations"-and it makes for a satisfying finish. Go ahead and take a break-you earned it! :)
Martial Arts Master chapter 1 . 5/4/2004
Excellent as usual, except there's a problem: The many resolutions in this story are resolved a little too quickly for my tastes. I'm sure there's no way you could've done better; I'm just giving you my opinion. Anyway, this was a nice finish to the series. I do think the Care Bears and Care Bear Cousins themselves could've been given larger roles, but Checkmate Warren did a nice job as the lead to the stories. Way to go, sun tzu1!
The J.A.M. a.k.a. Numbuh i chapter 1 . 4/26/2004
Good evening.
Okay, hopefully my post will make it through now.
Excellent story!A fitting conclusion to the Checkmate series. Very well balanced in emotion and logic, and religion and materialism. All the loose ends were tied up, and a new era begins.
You know, I also wrote (with a pencil) a story that also paired up Good Luck and Polite. I even gave them twins, lol...
Here's to many more stories from you!
Until next time, remember: