Reviews for Nightmares
bohemianartista chapter 6 . 8/24/2005
well, the last story i think was great! maybe the best one. i really liked it! i wish that you'd continue the series, but if you dont want to that is your choice! I'll be continuing to read the other mx stories, and maybe a few of the others int he other categories, i think i say a few that might interest me!

more later and keep up the good work

love

martana

aka bohemianbabe
brigitta1 chapter 6 . 5/13/2004
I have really enjoyed this whole lovely story!
And I find it to bad that this would be the last story about Tess and Ernest.
But you not writing for a while...
I will miss you here!
Would like to wish you good luck and thank you for writing such good stories!
I have loved the times I read one of them!
mfkngst chapter 6 . 5/13/2004
This was quite the story, and i have really enjoyed it. I loved the friendship between Brennen and Jesse in this chapter. I was also very impressed with Brennen’s ability to use the collar. And as always i loved how you portrayed Lexa.
I would love to see more, but i understand the pull of your own personal fiction. So good luck, and i hope to read more of your stuff someday in the future.
aniki19 chapter 6 . 5/13/2004
aww...i love the ending!all credit and respect goes to e great oughtoknowbetter!where do u get these ideas...they really appeared in ur dreams?u don't have a life do u...hahaha..nah...neither do i..lol..love all ur stories...they flow really well n u always answer the qns perfectly. a litte sad ur not gonna continue for some time but will wait patiently till u do..in e mean time, keep up e excellent job!
Jedi-Knight4 chapter 5 . 5/11/2004
Great story! You should definitely continue
doublekidz chapter 5 . 5/7/2004
gosh this rocks soo much! of course you should finish this story! or even make a sequel? please? hm..something about jesse's recovery or something..he must be hurt bad this time..but i love jesse angst! heehee, don't end it that son! i wanna hear more!
brigitta1 chapter 5 . 5/7/2004
I have absolutely no words to describe this!
In a positive way then!
I really, really love this!
You once said this could be probably the last Tess and Ernest story. It makes me sad :(
I really love those!
So if you have more inspiration for such like these, please come up with them.
If not, please come up with another story as wondefull as this one!
Once again, absolutely hooked!
Animiga chapter 5 . 5/7/2004
This story is oh, so good. Please continue, I'd like to see the resolution!
mfkngst chapter 5 . 5/7/2004
I was so happy to see that you had updated your story, cause I love it! This was a really good fight scene, and I enjoyed the desperation felt by the whole team, especially Lexa. I sure hope you have a romantic moment between these two cause you have been building it up. But if not that is okay cause your story is so great anyways. I really liked how you had Tome coming into his own. Please update soon!
Laily chapter 5 . 5/7/2004
YAY! Way to go mutants! Hooray! Score one for Tom, Brennan, SHal, Lexa and Ernest! Oh and that last bit with Jesse and Ernest working together was pretty cool too! Tess and Ernest...I love those two kids...YES, do finish the story. I'll die if you don't.
aniki19 chapter 5 . 5/7/2004
. was so exciting!now...u have to promise me u'll finish this story!pretty please?i'll be right here waiting fr u to be dne,k?
koalared chapter 4 . 5/3/2004
Yes, keep writing. I like this story alot. It's a well rounded story. K
mfkngst chapter 4 . 5/3/2004
damn, this story keeps getting better and better. I loved shal's 'girl time' with tess. I loved Lexa's concern over Jesse, and her thoughts/feelings towards tom. I also can't wait till they atempt to but the inhabitor back in tom. It is going to be very good! please update soon!
aniki19 chapter 4 . 5/3/2004
noo..!u have got to continue wif this.i'm sorry i forgot to review e previous chapter but this chapter just left me breathless for more!u've done a great job with e tess n earnest stories but i realise tt it does seem kinda lame after a while n it seems wise u thought u should end e tess n earnest plots...but u have got to promise me to at least end this one with a bang!o.k?u can end e tess thingy coz love sick teenagers make me wanna gag n jesse only gets adoration from me!lol!haha...nah..u know what i mean...anyway...love it if u would write other plots as well but remember to torture jess more,o.k? he is tt much more desirable when he's hurt!love all ur plots...u mak a great script writer...!i'm serious!...so go continue,o.k?
mfkngst chapter 3 . 4/29/2004
This story gets better adn better. I loved hearign form LExa's point of view the little 'love tringle' i was laughing when she described Tess and jesse on teh couch. And also liked that tom tried to make her jealous with shal. Cute. And as a huge Jesse/LExa fan i enjoyedher little comment about being jealous of a 14 year old. keep up the great work!