Reviews for Broken
I'llBiteYouToDeath chapter 6 . 4/29/2013
Huhu. Poor Hao. HAHA Loved your story. Just had to laugh with the "Baka me grudge ka na ngayon sa 'kin kc na-basted si Hao-sama." Hahaha.
Pirika Anna Usui Kyoyama 0116 chapter 6 . 7/16/2011
ohh what a sweet ending..._
lolligje chapter 2 . 4/12/2007
...ok please forget what i said in my other comment. i'm new here so it took i while for met to find out how the chapter thing works. quess abt anna i just didn't understand that line.

i'm very courious abt the end!
lolligje chapter 1 . 4/10/2007
...why you writed anna is an human?...she stands 3th on the shaman world list...sad story
Colbolt chapter 6 . 12/22/2005
i got goosebumbs! [but maybe thats just because i need to put on a coat... anyways] its soo sweet, the whole kissing in the rain thing. but i couldn't understand your japanese, like the name Hao called Anna [however i assume that it is something like "spirit medium" in english] but it was cute all the same. [especially when little pink haired Tamao called Horo Horo "cute"] great story, really
grace11 chapter 6 . 10/2/2005
want more horotamao!

more, more, MORE!
togetherXforever chapter 6 . 7/29/2005
that was so cute! i loved it!

together forever

never apart

far by distance

but never by heart

anomonous author
Nyago chapter 6 . 4/17/2005
Aw I love Hao-sama, he is always the one chilling and getting heart broken...tis sad / but I like Yoh/Anna parts _ it was cute!

Nyago
maxine chapter 1 . 4/5/2005
i really like this just adding a review para ull b hapi_
Lady.Zayriah chapter 6 . 11/29/2004
Aw!n_n that was so cute! n_n
Kira chapter 6 . 9/10/2004
You have a huge potential as a writer if you're only 13 right now. *grins* I loved this fic! It was just.. so well done and.. wow.. I loved the ending and.. every chapter of this well-written fic. I hope you write more fics soon.. whether that's Yoh/Anna or Horo Horo/Tamao or whatever. Great job!
White Ookami chapter 6 . 6/27/2004
E-eh? I never reviewed this...?

I should beat myself repeatedly with a stick.

Considering I've read this story like, four times over again.

Well, to be blunt, I ADORED it. The pairings confused me at first, but I'm really glad that that was how you made them - truly awesome. And I've also gained a sort of obsession with Tamao and HoroHoro, as well. Oh, hell... For AnimEXPO, in a week, I'm DRESSING as Tamao - and making my hair pink, too, temporarily. But, I'm not supposed to talk about me in a review, right?

Well, anyhow, this was so very perfect - I'm reccomending it, and I added it to my favorites, where I only put stories that I absolutely, positively adore!

Great job, keep up the good work!

MoonLightWolf
asn water chapter 6 . 5/21/2004
what a perfect ending to a wonderful story!oh and i just love that ending quote
asn water chapter 5 . 5/21/2004
oh poor hao he just got dumped by the girl he loves too bad there isnt someone else for him
asn water chapter 4 . 5/21/2004
oh this is so sad poor horo horo tamao is so dense
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »