Reviews for Hercule gets what he deserves
Kyle Manigo chapter 3 . 5/6
I would take everything from that piece of shit and expose him for the liar that he is if I was Gohan
endofgames chapter 3 . 11/20/2015
Great ending to a great fanfic!
ashiquahz13 chapter 3 . 9/19/2015
awesome story dude bit mush but ok
pikaree1 chapter 3 . 8/2/2015
YES! This was AWESOME! And now I'm going to give in to a manga I started reading. Make sure that idiot listens, okay?
Hey! Sit down, now! Listen! Our world owes what little peace it has because of truthfulness! If everyone lied, the chaos would get worse! So you should've given Gohan his rightful credit! Repent! Dismissed!
…Man. Now I feel like a dork.
pikaree1 chapter 2 . 8/2/2015
Muhaha… I'm going to enjoy watching this… *stuffs face with popcorn*
pikaree1 chapter 1 . 8/2/2015
Videl wiping the floor- I mean, CHALLENGING Hercule? I'll go get the popcorn, video camera, and TV crew! 8D
Fallfox46 chapter 3 . 7/21/2015
About fucking time! Gohan is not out of character at all, he got pissed off when Videl was being put down by Hercule! Then, he went Super Saiyan! That sounds like Gohan to me! Also,keep in mind that people in real life can even act out of character at certain moments! As long as it's not completely random, it doesn't matter me. One more thing, if I were I'd edit some things because, some words are missing. With that said, awesome story! Keep it up my friend!
gabelou1991 chapter 3 . 6/22/2015
J'adore.
Dongerdingdong chapter 3 . 3/17/2015
TROLOLOLOLOL
Quentin chapter 3 . 11/25/2011
Hercule Satan is a pussy!
dreadis chapter 3 . 11/20/2011
this was highly amusing
Writer of Angelus chapter 3 . 11/10/2011
if only...if only...why did akira-san allow hercule/mr. satan to take the credit!
A Fan chapter 3 . 2/3/2011
This was a great story, seconded only (possibly, maybe passing) to the unfinished series I was hooked into this website with. Bravo, Trugeta
Jlargent chapter 3 . 7/13/2010
Are you going to make a squel to this? If so then I suggest that Hercule tells the truth about the events to the public and gives credit where credit is due to Gohan.
Major Session chapter 3 . 11/5/2009
Well worth the read but still not what I'm looking for. I'm trying to find a story where Gohan Loses it and either:

a) Goes on the rampage

b) Blows hercule clear out of this dimension

c) Kills Spopovitch