Reviews for War Bites!
Careful-with-the-Coffee chapter 1 . 5/11/2008
We started this story together...so might as well end it together...lol. Sorry I fell off the map but now since we're both back might as well finish it. Email me if you think its a good idea. We've both come a long way since this...nice seeing ya!
amy chapter 1 . 7/24/2007
its good and well written but it would have been better if harry knew how to defend himself, he is such a wuse in this story no offence or anything but if he is so afraid why doesn't he train or watever what on earth was he doing while out of hogwarts lazing about, and sirius is dead in the books, i don't know when in the books you began to write this story so its rather confusing, but can't harry protect himself from the demons and vampires etc, if he can't even defend himself against them then he is dumber than anyone gives him credit for in this, and - 'Harry was known to be one of the wizarding women's favorites along with Draco.' that line why would harry be that, he is a scrawny little kid with big round glasses, i mean if he looks different in this story you should tell us what he actually looks like in it or it doesn't make any sense. and i do really like this story just PLEASE let harry be able to defend himself its just horible in stories when he has to have a body guard or somone following him because he cannot defend himself!
YuniX-2 chapter 1 . 1/23/2007
yipe! Though some work is required on integrating your details, (your better than many I've seen, don't get me wrong, but some practice could still be called for) I found this plot to be very intriuging until Vivyanna came along. She has a Mary Sue description if I ever saw one. I'll come back to continue reading if I can't find a story without Mary Sues to waste my time on. Oh, and one more suggestion, allow things like her tomboyish nature to come through via her actions, not descriptions of the narrator, it can really make a story flow better.
slaygal166 chapter 16 . 11/17/2004
Wow. so has anyone not slept with eachother in this group? I really like the story! Keep up the good work! Update soon!
bluebabe chapter 16 . 10/1/2004
cool
Careful-with-the-Coffee chapter 13 . 7/29/2004
You finally updated, can I just say I'm totally in love with story, I'm such a big fan of BlackHearte her fics are so hilarious, you all should take time out to read them. Especially The Girl Of Many Faces.

Hahahahaha, I give you props BD with putting up with me, I'm psycho.
Goddess-Minerva chapter 14 . 7/29/2004
yey! *applauds both writers* yall finally updated! i'm so happy. so update son! guess what, only a week left! ok i'm waiting for the next chapter, so dont make me wait for very long. so update soon! ttyl

*Min
LauraPetrie chapter 11 . 7/8/2004
luving your story, make more of spike. i love spike bd knows wht im talking about. its pretty great. me like!
Goddess-Minerva chapter 11 . 6/27/2004
who's Minerva? good chapter, now you can write yours! i love your story. UPDATE SON!

Min
Melanushkia chapter 10 . 6/21/2004
Can you say hot n' heavy? That was so cool!

I loved this chapter...for reasons that we all know.

Harry and Viv...in the kitchen...PRICELESS! That was so funny adn Sirius was all, "they have to breather somethime...maybe not..."

Sadley, I have to go. I would write you a big long review but I don't have any time...*tear*

I love this story so keep on keepen on and update soon!

Goddess-Minerva chapter 10 . 6/19/2004
OMG! my mom probably thinks im crazy, i was yelling, "what!" and "oh my god" maybe i wasnt yelling, but any way. love the story. i'm still trying to get over all my giggles. update soon, you have the time now that the other story is over! :)

G-M
Melanushkia chapter 9 . 6/16/2004
AHH! Do you have enough sex in there? UNDRESS EACHOTHER WITH THEIR EYES?

Anyway, this was a...um...whats the word...interesting chapter. "I SLEPT WITH HARRY.." that was so funny...I mean how more uncomfortable can you get?

Okay, it's late and I'm rally tired so I can't write a long review...if I weren't so sleppy this would be a REALLY long one...but sadley it can't be.

Okay, I love this story (you knew that), and I love you and Nina (you knew that also), so keep on keepen on and update soon!

Careful-with-the-Coffee chapter 8 . 6/13/2004
Yay! Hehehehe, nice chapter, I actually love this story as if was half my own. Heheheh, since it is, ha. Anyway, i like your chapter, even thoguht i've read it a million times, one thing though, stop making Nina so much better than Viv, just kidding, now excuse me as I go make Viv better than Nina. Hehehehehe. Kidding. Peace, I g2g.
Melanushkia chapter 8 . 6/13/2004
HEY! The Voldermorts daughter thing was mine! Weel, no it wasen't and it was supposed to be funny, not somber...so I guess this is okay.

OY! This cannot happen! Harry just can't be killed by his parents! GR! Okay, no longer on a war path about that.

NINA IS SO COOL! She has all the power of the world in her control! Do you relieze the possibalites? THEY ARE ENDLESS! Anywho, she has to learn how to use these powers for good and kill ole' Voldie!

I love this story and it just keeps gettign better and better! Keep on keepen on and update soon!

Melanushkia chapter 7 . 6/11/2004
Gr, that was not very nice to say... This girl is getting on my nerves a little bit. But don't get me wrong, this was a great chapter, it was funny as hell! I would love to give Draco a swift kick in the balls! Ahnd she was so calm..."I am goign ot take a bath now.." I loved that, even if I am mad at her right now.

I so love the whole Harry/Draco team, that was awsome. I never in a million years thought anything could make them work together, and now this! Our little kids are growing up!

So, this was such a good chapter, but the next one is by Nina so I can't wait ot see what happens...Keep on keepen on and update soon!