Reviews for When the Sun Goes Down
KawaiiTheULTRAChibi chapter 12 . 7/30/2008
I applaud you for creating the first OC I havn't hated all you'r stories are great and ive read a few (including this one) multible times. Bakura/Ryou Delicous. I hope you keep writing great stories I love you'r slightly newer stuff to X)
KhaosKitty chapter 2 . 1/19/2008
...Since when were they going to the Bahamas? O_O;;

Did you make that up this chapter? Anyway, how cute, Bakura and Ryou asleep in the cinema! 'Tis good, must read more!
silver replies chapter 5 . 8/16/2007
“Zats it! I’m going to eat you!”

I burst out in laughter... And it was weird because my parents had company over...
silver replies chapter 2 . 8/16/2007
Ryou's words: "my hot little Yami-muffin". GAH! I FELL OVER LAUGHING!
Synukoo chapter 11 . 10/21/2006
The part where Bakura Confesses to Ryou.. It reminded me of the Song Damnit Janet. And so I played they song and sang what he said... and it fits pretty good..

Just thought I had to tell you. ]
Cloud and Bakura Kitty chapter 1 . 4/24/2006
This is odd, my music video is called when the sun goes down, wow this is pretty cool, BakuraxRyou always been my faviote cople, Ryou is so cute and Bakura ok i'm gone no more stupid commets from me up up and away! *flies off smashes into a wall*
Happiness's Deceit chapter 12 . 6/2/2005
TT: ...Awesome. Absolutely perfect! Great work!

Kai: *still passed out*
Flidar chapter 12 . 2/13/2005
I adore this Fanfiction! I mean, youre finding TONS of Christmasstories, but only some are playing in the summer and at the beach.

Aand YAY! Teas GONE! FINALLY SOME PEACE AND PRIVACY! (Our new-paired guysll need it! _ )

WRITE MORE OF THIS STUFF! YOURE REALLY GOOD!
Jade Cade chapter 12 . 9/18/2004
*trys to think of something smart to say instead of her usual squealing, wowing and drooling* oh well!

lol..Marik's turning into a drag queen..how silly! oh and Bakura and Ryou are so..*tries to think of itelligent word* adorable!
Obscured Illusions chapter 12 . 8/6/2004
ek! Skyler! I love this! If I don't stop reading all your stories, I'm going to end up with BR as MY favorite pairing. -_-U And your favorites list, too! Yeek. Well, this was wonderful! All of them are wonderful! I can't wait until your next update of Summer Lovin. Ja ne!

~KATE
Enjeru chapter 12 . 8/2/2004
YAY! I just LOVE LOVE LOVE your stories! _
Pork Steak the Grande chapter 1 . 7/28/2004
skyler you need to die...
Kenjirose chapter 12 . 7/28/2004
that was so cute.
Kenjirose chapter 8 . 7/28/2004
ryou is weird when hes drunk
Anime Crazed chapter 12 . 7/6/2004