Reviews for Club Hellven
Clez chapter 12 . 8/17/2004
Aw, that was really touching, and I loved it. *puts hand on heart* Long live Singapore indeed. *smiles*

Clez chapter 11 . 8/17/2004
*can't stop grinning* That one is going down as one of my favourite chapters, so y'know. Great stuff!

Clez chapter 10 . 8/17/2004
*rapidly descends into a fit of stupid giggles, attributed to a)great chapter b)late hour and c)lack of caffeine and too much sugar*

Loved it!

morph chapter 12 . 8/13/2004
Aw! what a nice tribute! I haven't been to Singapore, but I plan to one day. Here's hoping they do well in the Olympics! :D (And Canada too! Hay, I've gotta root for my hometown too!) :)
morph chapter 11 . 7/6/2004
hehe! Fun chapter! :D
morph chapter 10 . 7/3/2004
lol! Very funny chapter! :D
Riddler of the Sphnix chapter 4 . 6/22/2004
Hey Raven love your story. Who knew you were afrid of cats. I'll keep reading as long as you update.
The Human Kalei-doscope chapter 8 . 5/19/2004
Dude, I would give my left mamry gland for your writting talent. Well, that would be kinda painful, but anyway, you rock Raven Silvers!
Carpe Noctem!
Clez chapter 8 . 5/19/2004
Aww... that one's really sweet. Bless our guys! *cuddles them* So headache-y and tired! Gah, no sleep for me... friend come over! Clez be awake now! *slaps self* I'm good... loved this one, aheh.
Clez chapter 7 . 5/19/2004
If I didn't have a cracking headache, I might say something other than, "Hehehehehehehe" O_o
Graymoon74 chapter 8 . 5/19/2004
Very sweet stuff. I still love the way you put the songs in to each chapter. BRAVO!
Graymoon74 chapter 7 . 5/9/2004
He,he,he...purple flowers )
Ash De Brie chapter 7 . 5/9/2004
You're gonna pass out on the walk just to see
De Brie!
When my signature is in the star it's gonna say
De Brie!
I'm gonna walk right down the line with Raven by my side
She's gonna walk right down the line with popularity like mine!
Graymoon74 chapter 6 . 5/6/2004
This is awesome! Love what you do with SETHOZ and CLEZ...they are two of my favorite authors on here. If you put me in make sure you let me kick Dorian's behind! He needs a good boot up the butt )
Sethoz chapter 6 . 5/3/2004
*doesn't look even a tiny bit guilty.* loved that chapter, brillent! Fav song and to have Tom singing it... *starry eyed* *sticks touge out at Clez* I was just borrowing him... I think we need Tom clones...
Sethoz