Reviews for From the Ashes
Jenny chapter 29 . 8/6/2009
I'm a little disappointed that this story was everything but Salazar/Helga, and the ending seemed a bit rushed. I didn't get any sense of closure from any character. Still, this is one of the very few Founders' fics that have a well thought out plot, so it was a nice read. Thanks.
Silver88Dragon chapter 29 . 6/24/2009
nice story
Jenny-Beth chapter 29 . 7/10/2007
That was brilliant. You are a wonderful author. Normally I try to leave longer reviews, especially for longer works such as this, but I think that enough has been said.

sangi chapter 29 . 9/21/2006
This was really good. I really loved it. I love founder fics, and I finally found something where Helga isn't just a dumb Hufflepuff and actually has some life (and a dark side...).

This was very stupendous. Keep writing :)
LightAngel chapter 29 . 9/20/2006
I loved this story, but would've preferred Rowena and Salazar end up together!
Ayana-llama chapter 29 . 9/20/2006
Wow! that was a beautiful story! That was pne of the best stories i have ever read! loved it! please write more stories like that!

None chapter 29 . 9/12/2006
Wow. It's done. My favorite Harry Potter fic... done. I'll miss it. Great job.
Sera dy Relandrant chapter 29 . 9/9/2006
A sad, sweet ending. Boohoo - it's over (sobs).
Tabitha78 chapter 1 . 9/9/2006
Woah. This is intense right from the beginning!

A helpful hint, perhaps? You do great giving descriptions, but sometimes you almost go on so long you lose me, and I want to skip ahead.

Just a thought...
HellBelle chapter 29 . 9/9/2006
*stares* It's over? *takes deep breath* Oh, my, good grief, that was fantastic! It's such a sad way to leave off on all the characters, but in a way it's also a fantastic goodbye to them.

And Harry Potter is the reincarnation of Salazar Slytherin? Did I get that right? Dude, that totally blows my mind!

Anyway, I wish I knew what becomes of Helga. She's just sort of off on her own. I know she winds up having a kid because of #6. In a way it's very good she took off like she did, she has her own life to live and a few things to sort out.

Godric... I think he is going to have a guilt complex all his life. Poor guy struggles so!

Rowena... she burned the history. You go, girl! History does get changed, I admit. Like the way you altered the creation of the Chamber of Secrets.

Anyway, most excellent story!
Ayana-llama chapter 28 . 9/5/2006
Awesome and nice twists! Since when had Salazar been so heartless?

None chapter 28 . 9/4/2006

Really amazing, I like all the relationships stuff, and Helga going off with Salazar. Very nice.
Ayana-llama chapter 27 . 8/29/2006
sniffs, beautiful! You know, I always suspected Tanith was different and well, evil! I have one question, though, are you ever going to put the right couples together? Also is Helga going to recover? Thank you for writing this story, it has inspired me to write, actually write, my story! The first couple of chapters should be up by Oct. 24!

None chapter 27 . 8/27/2006
Excellent as always.

Very dramatic, you write drama well.
HellBelle chapter 27 . 8/27/2006
AH! No freaking way! Actually, I think I saw it coming. Yes, I did suspect the truth a long time ago, but I thought that was just me being extra creative. It's shocking to see you actually write it! But hey, how often do you have girl act evil and act good? I KNEW there was something sneaky going on! YOU RULE, TANITH! The sad thing is that she probably will be a good mom to the whole Slytherin line. Genius, my friend. Genius.

But, child! This was such a depressing chapter! The only happy moment was the babies as symbols of hope! I feel so bad for everyone, though their emotions were perfect! A lot of aftermath in this chapter, combined with action (That freakish Marigold the Inferi thing and, of course, Tanith's revelation.) Love it! Brilliant!