Reviews for Understudy
jes004 chapter 11 . 9/28/2013
Still love this story.
EwigeStudentin chapter 11 . 12/16/2010
That was terrific fun! Brilliant idea masterfully executed. I wish you'd write more...
Kea chapter 11 . 7/20/2005
That was great. Loved the I/J parts.
JenniferG chapter 11 . 3/12/2005
Fabulous! Everything you promised and so much more! I can't decide which part were the best because they were all so good! The reactions of Weiss and Vaughn were priceless and laugh out loud funny. Though I would think it would be traumatizing to see your future father-in-law getting his tonsils...ah...sweeped. *hee*
aistello chapter 11 . 5/10/2004
That was great! I think you do an excellent job portraying the Jack and Irina relationship in all of your fanfics! I absolutely loved your last work, Counterpoint, as well. Keep writing J/I fics!
cheeky-chaos chapter 11 . 5/8/2004
Oh, that was so good! I loved it!
Ireland1 chapter 11 . 5/8/2004
Hello. I loved your story... Loved Spymommy adn Spydaddy... hope you write more stories...
Kim The Manipaltive Little Mo chapter 11 . 5/8/2004
I LOVED THIS STORY! Seriously, it's like kick ass Spydaddy and the awesome Spymommy, and it's got the whole voyuar thing, which rules. Read this story people! Also, write more JI stuff.
cheeky-chaos chapter 10 . 5/7/2004
Oh my gosh! I absolutely loved this chapter! Really, really! I know I say this every chapter, but it is! Please write some more soon!
cheeky-chaos chapter 9 . 5/5/2004
Oh that was good! Really, really good! I can't wait for some more!
aistello chapter 9 . 5/5/2004
Sweet! Hmm...Irina saves Jack, but hits him upside the head first? P
Zephyr chapter 9 . 5/5/2004
Aw yeah, Dixon knows what's going on. Nice touch.
ekai chapter 8 . 5/4/2004
email me when the next chapter's up/
cheeky-chaos chapter 8 . 5/4/2004
Oh wow! This is so good! I must say i do like JI fics, but this is one of the best I've read so far! PLease write the next chapter soon!
Ireland1 chapter 7 . 5/4/2004
Nice chapters. Some of the scenes made me laugh out loud the people around me looked at me as if i'm insane or something. (BTW, i am insane.) Update soon. :D