Reviews for I Love This Bar
Pianoplunkster chapter 1 . 10/4/2004
UPDATE ALREADY!

o, and pleez read my story and tell me wat u think.
Kanno chapter 2 . 5/24/2004
I've finally had some spare time to review for you, Golden-kun! Dirty little cheater, are you stealing are your chapter titles from lyrics of that fantastic song? Heh, well, it's good so there's nothing wrong with that. Any road, I'd have to say you follow the character's personalities a bit better than in your Witch Hunter Robin story. Only a bit. Still, the beggining of this series is rather happy-go-lucky, so it seems to suit you. And (this is, what?, the millionth time I've stated it) 'Keep up the good work and write again soon!'
youkai chapter 1 . 5/22/2004
I like your story,wright more or die!
Stefanie Dale chapter 2 . 5/18/2004
Hey hon! Yes, here I am, reviewing your Trigun fic! See, I can be good.
This is so cute! Yeah, it does play out just like the first episodes of the series, all cute and goofy, with just hints of the deeper stuff going on in the background. You've got the mood set up nicely.
And could you slide in ANY more references! *lmao* I was laughing at them most of all!
The Big Bad K's are a neat little bunch of bad guys! Different, but neat, nonetheless.
Your characterizations seem right on to me, and when Meryl, Millie, and Vash are together, it just... I don't know. I like it, and that's that. Ha. *laughs*
I'm looking forward to the next chapter!
angel chapter 2 . 5/6/2004
nice .
SomeGhol chapter 1 . 5/5/2004
Pretty good. Has the feel of the early episodes as advertised, which is a breath of fresh air.
I especially liked Millie. She does have a dreamy look about her doesn't she?
Not bad at all. I'll look forward to reading more.
Doggeh chapter 2 . 4/28/2004
Yay! More goodness that is Golden-sama :D!
I noticed many small references most of them have been named by a previous reviewer. But one that has not been pointed out...Johnny Bosch, voice actor for Vash, Sakaki, and Kiba (from Wolf's Rain). Heh -; *had to point that out because Johnny is one of her favorite voice actors).
Also...random fact that has nothing to do with this fic or anime at all. Johnny Bosch was also the original black Power Ranger (or...was it green? *shrug*). So yeah ._O;
Dragid chapter 2 . 4/26/2004
Dear, dear, poor Meryl, even poorer Vash, I wouldn't want to walk in on Meryl, ew.
Good chapter, though, of course, Vash wont die, he never does.
Your references to other things were kinda obvious, ex:
Orborio - Obviously refers to the orbo from WHR
Speigel Valley - Come on, it's such a right there reference to Spike Speigel from Cowboy Bebop.
Oh yes, I agree, skirts (To wear&buy) and donuts are always a worthy quarry.
MusiqMistress chapter 2 . 4/26/2004
Small refrences such as the mention of David Rica in the first chapter? ) Anyhoo, that chapter was great and I, too, hope that you will be able to update A.S.A.P.! -MM
KB Twilight chapter 1 . 4/25/2004
Cool... I don't mind that it's set early on, I've only seen up till episode 5. It looks very good so far, looking forward to new updates as always...
Dragid chapter 1 . 4/24/2004
Hmm, a couple of spelling errors, but who the hell really cares. As long as it's a good fic, and it was, no one should give a sh*t. That was really good, I'll have to keep tabs on it along with the WHR fics...not that it'll be too hard, seeing as how you're on my fav. authors list.
Write more I can review, it's fun!
Doggeh chapter 1 . 4/23/2004
So far so good, is all I can say. Keep it up and update soon :D!
Even though I am slightly disappointed there is no Wolfwood...but I think I'll live ;
MusiqMistress chapter 1 . 4/23/2004
*Is grinning like a fool*
This story rocks just like your Witch Hunter Robin fictions! ) The comedy of Vash being a major pervert is hilarious beyond reason... well, it was funny. Is your original character's real name Annie? Or is that just an undercover name? ... well, the conversation between her and Keith seemed pretty believable, so I take it that's her real name. \ I don't even know why I asked that question in the first place, anyhow, please update one of your anime fictions as soon as possible! -MM