Reviews for The Contraries Arc
acern chapter 4 . 5/8/2005
Aw, man, I just suddenly had one of those moments where you go, "Oh, this is _this_ fic..." and it all comes back to you what happens later. And it was so fluffy up 'till now. X3 Bring the angst!
acern chapter 2 . 5/8/2005
XD Amazing! Here we have the appearance of stalker!Edward.
Melrose Stormhaven chapter 8 . 3/14/2005
Beautiful/ The massage part was great. Hope more comes out!
yukiko chapter 8 . 1/7/2005
I absolutely LOVE this story, the interactions between Roy and Ed and their growing friendship is so sweet. this is without doubt of my favorite fics EVER.

I also love the continuation in Alphonse point of view, but Scimitar smile changed and now I cant find your fics anywhere (**wails**), is there any other place to read them please please?. We readers would be deeply grateful if you could point it out ( gives you the kicked puppy eyes)

yukiko
TheFlameAlchemist chapter 8 . 1/6/2005
I went on the Scimitar to read the rest of your story and absolutely loved it! I hope you plan on cantinuing it. When scimitar changed I found that you were no longer an author on it list. I think you should post the rest of this story for the readers on fanfiction. I also would love to read any updates you put up. It would be great if I could read the rest of your story. I look forward to an update.
ShadowsofNyx chapter 8 . 12/20/2004
More please...Is the other guy, sorry I foregot his name, still alive?...keep up the good work...update soon...Bye...

~~The last thing I want to do is hurt you...But it's still on the list.
alerevenus chapter 8 . 12/1/2004
You make me scared to drink hot chocolate. I think it's a great story! funny too I wanna see how Ed gets outta this one. Keep writting!
Dadaiiro chapter 8 . 10/14/2004
wow! so many things have happened! I realy hope Havok is all right. will you ever write something about him? I'm really glad that Roy's and Edward's friendship is growing. they are really alike as Roy says. the massage must have been really nice to make Ed go to sleep like that! haha! will Roy use that array he made? how are they going to get free? please update soon! please do!
Chiharu-Chan chapter 8 . 9/26/2004
Your style of writing is a bit complicated, but lovly to read. Plus, the progress is slower than most fics, with is always pleasure to see developement. _
firedraygon chapter 8 . 8/12/2004
*amazed* This is such a beautiful fic! I love all the interaction between Roy and Ed.

I hope more chapters are up on Scimitar. *hurries off to check*

~firedraygon97
Azaz the Unabridged chapter 8 . 8/10/2004
Damn, this deserves more reviews than it has. This is a wonderful fic with amazing charactarization and a devilish plot. Rest assured, I'll be stalking around for more.
Takeru Yoshizuki chapter 1 . 7/18/2004
omg, you're story is so... interesting *_* im deffinatly adding this to my stories list! hope to see more :3 this much loved! *makes her friends read it too*
Air Ishtar chapter 8 . 6/2/2004
I love this story! Oh I just can't wait for the next chapter!
Regatto chapter 8 . 5/20/2004
Oh god. This is amazing. I am totally speechless. The story is so well thought-out, and I really like how things are slowly developing between Ed and Roy.
This goes to my favourites! Just a question, you are going to continue with the updates at fanfic rite?
Stardancer1 chapter 7 . 5/18/2004
Already bookmarked Scimitar Smile. This chapter is wonderful, Roy's resitance and acceptance of Ed's help, Ed's continuing inspite of Roy and his obvious caring for Roy. Just wonderful.
74 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »