Reviews for The Contraries Arc
Stardancer1 chapter 4 . 4/28/2004
Gr. Figured something was up with Gautreau and Whitmere, sounded so unlikely to me. And now Roy is -er- rather too warm. Trying to flame a Flame Alchemist sounds so stupid.
Games, I think the time for games is over between Roy and Ed or maybe just different ones. But the idea that Ed just collapsed on Roy and is using him as a pillow like Al is just too funny.
Drugged or spelled either way getting Ed up is going to be hard. Also hoping Havoc is ok. Now can Roy control another's flames?
gravel chapter 4 . 4/28/2004
woah..developments! *blinks*.
ed is soo cute...can't believe he'd jz 'sleep' jz like that! so quickly as well! but i can really see it from him *laughs*..
well...the plot's certainly heating up...! hope your enjoying the writing coz it's pretty good and hope you'll see it through to the end!
ctt can't log in chapter 4 . 4/28/2004
This is a nicely written work. I like the way you've portrayed Roy's and Ed's interaction and all other interactions in the story. It seems very in character. It has me hooked.
RuByMoOn17 chapter 4 . 4/28/2004
Wats gonna happen?
Wai - Aki chapter 4 . 4/28/2004
Wow, you sure do update quickly. Lovely characterization. I sympathize with Roy, whose spark seems to have sizzled a little. But of course, there's always Ed to relight it, right?
Great cliffhanger, by the way. Although I do hope you won't leave your readers hanging for long. Love it!
- Wai
Mad Maudlin's Dirty Toes chapter 4 . 4/27/2004
As fond as I am of the idea of Ed falling asleep in Roy's lap (which I am, not for any sort of Roy/Ed ideas, though I don't mind them, but merely for the sake of interaction between the two) I've the suspicion that their hot chocolate was drugged. Ed dropped too quickly following his two cups, and then the fire? ARGH.
I am loving this story. It's hit me like no other FMA fic has yet, and it's a combination of the obvious maturity of it, the wounded!Roy, the mission, and Ed himself that draws me to it. I'm beyond thrilled with each new chapter. I can't wait for the next one. Thank you so much for this excellent romp in the FMA universe; it's going to be great seeing where you go with it!
RuByMoOn17 chapter 3 . 4/27/2004
I c ur keeping up the good work...
but just wanna noe is that will this be a EdRoy fic? it would be nice if it is!
Stardancer1 chapter 2 . 4/27/2004
Well Ed gets his way and Roy doesn't. Yet.
Think Roy will be happy to have Ed around for a number of reasons later.
More please.
And to comment on the writing...damn good
RuByMoOn17 chapter 2 . 4/26/2004
UPDATE UPDATE!
gravel chapter 2 . 4/25/2004
another chapter so fast! well it was a nice havent' really seen any real action yet!
Stardancer1 chapter 1 . 4/24/2004
So glad to see more of you FMA stuff. Yeah! This looks quite promising, Al back in body and Ed well being Ed grown up. sort shook that he is not working for Roy tho. Hm...more please.
Wai - Aki chapter 1 . 4/23/2004
Looks very, very promising. Lovely characterization too. Correct me if I'm wrong, though, is it me or did Roy propose to Garcia? Because it seemed that way to me. _;;
Oh and just because it amused me immensely: Flying pigs. lol.
- Wai
gravel chapter 1 . 4/23/2004
oh that was a really nice fic ) poor mustang seems so...disillusioned with life P...but yeah.i liked it...it was very vague..but it worked well in this context!
RuByMoOn17 chapter 1 . 4/23/2004