Reviews for Are You Pondering What I'm Pondering?
AdrenalineRush16 chapter 1 . 11/1/2008
Tee hee, take over The World! I love the adaptation of Pinky & the Brain. Very funny, love it!

AdrenalineRush16
Here Though You've Forgotten chapter 1 . 2/13/2006
This is amazing

i bow to you
Kid Blink's Dreamer chapter 1 . 8/28/2005
Lol, the ULTIMATE! You should write more!
Fire-guardian-hinoko chapter 1 . 4/25/2005
hey my nickname is Spaz too! Hee hee! but I'm not gonna bore you with how I got it...anyway, I like that story, not just because it has Dutchy. ((Hearts in eyes)) But because I like Pinky and the Brain too...and it was funny.

Spaz
Dragonsong1 chapter 1 . 2/3/2005
Love it! I used to love Pinky and the Brain, so this was very very cool. If you want to make a big committment to this story, however, you could actually write about them locking Weasel in the office, yadayada. It'd be even better! Keep up the good work. _
PrincessPeKa chapter 1 . 11/3/2004
I love it! It's so so funny. By the was Spaz, do ya wanna be in my ff "My New Life"? Dutchy is still free and I'm saving him for ya! All you need ta do is read and review over there. Love your Specs and Dutchy/ Pinky and the Brain. Kepp on writing!
The Mediocre Gatsby chapter 1 . 8/26/2004
Pinky and the Brain Newsies Pinky and the Brain . . .

Rock. On.

(There ought to be more SaturdayMorningCartoon!Newsies fics. There really ought to.)
Paul chapter 1 . 7/27/2004
*shrieks* Pinky and the Brain was my absolutly FAVORITE show when it was on! Combining it with Newsies, espicially Dutchy and Specs, just adds to its already enormous glory. AND you made Dutchy, the ultimate newsie, the ulitimate super genius villain. Gawd, a hot Brain... *revels in wonder* You are a genius, my friend.
Brooky. is. STONED chapter 1 . 7/25/2004
WELL. if you dont invite me to your birthday party then... YOURE NOT MY BEST FRIEND ANYMORE!

wow. sppecs and dutchy. takin over the world. whoda thunk it. YOUDA thunk it, whats whoda thunk it. lord. i love newsies. and old cartoons. the same thing we do every night, specs. TRY TO TAKE OVER THE WORLD! *hilarity ensues* -B
skittery's bad mood chapter 1 . 6/30/2004
hehe. That was way cute. I really love Dutchy and Specs, and I think that you've given them great personalities.
its-never-lupus chapter 1 . 6/13/2004
Now I see where your penname comes from. Good story. Very random, I was a HUGE fan of Pinky and The Brain when it was still on. YOU CLAIMED DUTCHY! *cries* Eh, I'm just messin' witcha, though I DO have a rather major Dutchy fixation. Good stuff, write more soon!

Singin' for the Newsies now and 4ever,

~Liz
Gracie Jane chapter 1 . 5/18/2004
You know Spaz, I wish that this was an actual series. I would watch it all the time! _
What a hysterical idea! I love the plans that you cooked up for them. You have made me laugh like a crazy person! The World indeed, LOL _~
Rock on and write on,
~ ~ ~ Gracie Jane
Wisecracker88 chapter 1 . 4/28/2004
I like it. Specs and Duchy are the perfect newsies to do that. Perfect.
Keep it up.
Wisecracker88
Lyra chapter 1 . 4/25/2004
This is hilarious!Pinky and the Brain is awesome!That show was the best!I loved the line Looking up at Specs, Dutchy asked him, “Are you pondering what I am pondering?
Pyro chapter 1 . 4/25/2004
hehe... Aww, they tried so hard... poor Specs and Dutchy. Good luck next tomorrow night ;)... though you'll prolly have lotsa trouble when Morgan and Eric start their campaign... They will take over the world, whether you've taken it over already or not.
But until they start their campaign, you're safe. so go to it! :)
I larve it Spaz, it's great _