Reviews for Letters and Care Packages
nayin17 chapter 14 . 10/4/2013
loved ginny's last letter
Brooklyn Byrne chapter 14 . 6/17/2013
This fic is amazing. Normally, I hate AU stuff, but I made an exception for this one because I couldn't not love it
Guest chapter 8 . 6/16/2013
This chapter is great! I love the authors archive of life story! Hilarious!
Brooklyn Byrne chapter 4 . 6/13/2013
This is so amazing!
Guest chapter 3 . 6/12/2013
This is amazing! I love the associations! Ginny and Harry's friendship is so sweet! -Brooklyn Byrne (too lazy to log in)
Batty Buttercups chapter 14 . 11/26/2012
Fantastic read! I'll be sure to re-read this some day. Ginny's reply to the Cold Hard Truth Association was a perfect end to this fic. I can now go to bed (three hours after my bed-time - the Teenagers Association would be proud of me!) content that I have read this fic. Thanks for a highly entertaining read! :D
Batty Buttercups chapter 12 . 11/26/2012
This is fantastic! I've been laughing my head off while reading this! I love your characterization of... well, everyone! Quick question: why no Luna?
Stephanie O chapter 14 . 10/18/2010
Great concept, telling the story through letters. This was a very enjoyable read, and I'm glad I started reading this after it was completed! ;) I got a big kick out of your last author's story, too! Thanks for writing!
tigerlily chapter 14 . 5/12/2010
that was pretty awesome! hope you write more!

Tigerlily
Abby-Jade-Love chapter 14 . 3/22/2010
Aw! I loved it! That's one o the best HP fanfics on the site!

Abby Jade3
Duck Goddess chapter 14 . 6/17/2009
WOW! First of all, I love Jaclyn Moriarty, I think she's written some of the funniest books I have ever read. Second of all, I love HP. So you've combined two of my loves into an awesome story! (I actually discovered this story ages ago but it kind of dropped off my radar - I'm so glad I found it again!)

Although the concept was a bit wacky, the characters were perfect and their evil plans and messages from various associations were hilarious. I think my favourites were Ron and Hermione although Harry and Ginny were also very sweet.

I can't say much more because the story was so good. I just wish it was longer!
cinnimonforever4 chapter 14 . 6/5/2009
Loved it; esp. the format of this story!

cinni
jolly-for-heart07 chapter 1 . 8/9/2008
ooh how sweet from her good chapter )
Devatron2000 chapter 14 . 8/3/2008