Reviews for Bunny Rabbit Pajamas
FireFoxYoukai3 chapter 8 . 8/14/2014
WOW! Hmm wait a momento he could be a trap as well! Oh who cares GO KAGOME! U GET HIM GIRL! Ok so this is to the author: UPDATE SOON PLZZZ I REALLY LIKE THIS STORY!
Guest chapter 8 . 9/6/2013
please updade soon!
buffyangelgirl chapter 5 . 11/13/2009
this is a really great story that i like and love a lot since i first started reading it your a really great author who wrote this really great wonderful amazing story.
Eternal Cosmic Sailor Saturn chapter 8 . 2/16/2009
HOpe you update soon, This is quite the enjoyable story.
Toreh chapter 4 . 12/22/2007
nice chap
Catastrophic and White Wolf chapter 8 . 4/5/2007
hey! can you please, please update? the cliffhanger is killing me!
nexo chapter 1 . 12/4/2006
I love this story! Please update it.
Dreaming One chapter 8 . 1/19/2006
The image of Souta hitting on Kanna will be with me forever. hehehe! Anyway, this is a great story. You're very descriptive, and I like that. I also like your characterization. The only thing you've done so far that has disappointed me a bit was that kiss scene just now. It totally needed more narration. Those scenes work way better in play-by-play format. Helps the reader get emotionally involved. :)

But aside from that, everything in this fic has rocked. I hope you haven't abandoned it. :(

Update Soon!

~May
Dreaming One chapter 5 . 1/19/2006
'(Quick A.N.: I'm going with the manga version of Kagome, where her eyes are blue. They're just much prettier than the dull brown ones Kagome has in the manga.)'

SO...in the manga, are her eyes blue or brown? *frowns confusedly*
dark-wolf-howl chapter 8 . 1/4/2006
Interesting way to finish the chapter, love the Kanna/Souta scene. Update soon
Kags21 chapter 8 . 10/26/2005
please, please update I love it
natasha chapter 8 . 7/18/2005
i loved it so much i ned more...

EmmettsGurl666 chapter 8 . 6/10/2005
keep writting the story I want to know what happens next... hurry hurry PLEASE... lolz
smorzando chapter 8 . 5/26/2005
Okay. So my hopes that Sesshomaru did that only to give her strength through some strange way is dashed. But this is kind of intriguing. So go on.
takeBACK chapter 8 . 5/23/2005
Aswome plz write more very soon hankies ASeeshmur and Kagome rock I hope that the person who kissed her was Sessomhuru! I hope you write more!

Caoi and Tha kies