Reviews for Illusions of My Memories
overninethousand chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
read; sesshomaruandrinfaq . blogspot . com
sesshomaruandkagurafaq . blogspot . com
Amadoni chapter 12 . 6/2/2011
I usually don't care for this pairing. Your writing, however, has certainly changed my mind. Good flow, good characterizations, good story.
Jollypants Silvers chapter 12 . 3/5/2010
Oh SH**! :O Sessh got OWNED! XXD! lol. Um, I can't really tell, is this the last chapter? (Sessh got OWNED!)
idontwannapopuponsearchengines chapter 12 . 11/15/2009
You should leave it here. This is a perfect ending.

In this story, Sesshomaru has been such a huge jackass I don't see him ever being able to redeem himself. Applause for Kagura.
brainfear chapter 12 . 8/2/2008
So amazing so far. I hope you decide to continue this one day. It's kinda sad that you would leave this story as is.
The Moon Pandora chapter 12 . 6/27/2007
This story is probably dead and buried, but I read it long ago and fell in love with it, and I decided to read it again these last few days because I still love it.

This story is a wonderful example of what someone can do with fanfiction. To take characters written by someone else, and force them to become acustomed to a new situation while keeping them in-character. Both Sesshoumaru and Kagura are fiery, captivating, and overtly sexual in this story; it makes me feel like if we had a chance to see them together like this in the series Inuyasha, they would behave no differently.

Chapter 12 was the PERFECT the climax to the entire story, and though it is sort of a cliff hanger I was delighted to at least see that before this story was abandonned. Kagura refused to be dominated, and I grinned and felt her pride along with her when she refused him. I wish I could see how their relationship changed after that, since that refusal would give Kagura more power than she probably realized. We will probably never know, but I can't help but speculate.

I don't know if you're sick of these reviews for this story or not, but I would take it as a tremendous compliment that this story is still so well loved after all of this time. Thank you for sharing it, even if it's incomplete.

Millady chapter 11 . 1/22/2007
i like every much!

update soon, if possible...
devilsdealer chapter 12 . 12/27/2006
This is quite an original story and while I didn't much care for Kagura in the anime, I'm liking her ever so much in this fic. I hope it hasn't been abandoned, because I really want to see how this is all going to play out. Great work!
blacknsilver94 chapter 12 . 5/6/2006
this is the best story i have read so far!u r a great author please continue with this story and ill be sure to read it some more.
Kah'T.ASTROPHUCK chapter 12 . 1/31/2006
YEH! YOU GO KAGURA! WOOT! Well anyway, that was written quite well. First of all...NOT ONE TRACE OF OOC-NESS! YAY! *Claps* PLEASE DO CONTINUE!

Added and Bookmarked.
Mystic chapter 4 . 1/11/2006
Wahh...Gods, he's so sweet. I can't believe he would let Kagura believe e died...Wah hah.
tin797 chapter 12 . 10/1/2005
no... this is not the end!
chinesetakeoutt chapter 12 . 8/30/2005
Whoa! _ ! What can anyone say? If I had to rate this, a 10.10/10!
anonymous chapter 12 . 5/27/2005
Well, I find extremely sad your decision about this fanfic.

I'm rather interested about your upcoming fics, but you say that you will post some of them in I've looked in your livejournal account, but I cannot find a link or your username in Could you please e-mail me it so I can read your fanfics when they're up?

Thank you.
Alliriyan chapter 12 . 5/22/2005
Continue! It's never too late to dust off an abandoned story!

I hope...otherwise I'm pretty buggered.

However I haven't read all the way through yet so this might be the ending (if it is I hate you, this story is amazing).

But yeah. Ganbatte!