Reviews for Never look back
Xunnir chapter 17 . 5/15/2013
Overall, it's a joy to read this story. Good plot. Well-descripted. The ending was good too, but i felt that it was rushed. Not much details were mentioned. Still, a fine piece of fan fic. :)
Xunnir chapter 15 . 5/14/2013
Wow! An engaging chapter!

The author has a charm over readers. Once you start reading, you will not stop reading! :) surely one of the better writters in fanfic!
alexiana75 chapter 17 . 12/11/2012
Beautiful story, well written, thank you
Archiril chapter 17 . 11/18/2012
I loved this! OMG, this was so marvellous! I loved the way you painted Legolas, and I loved that you made the orc bad and ugly, and yet not stupid and mindless creature. He was cruel, but in an intelligent way. LOVED IT!
gginsc chapter 17 . 5/25/2011
A beautiful friendship! I love it. Great job. Veren is an interesting character, too.
MRS. GLORFINDEL chapter 17 . 5/19/2010
Hi, I just finished reading Never look back,I know that this is an older story, i just want to say I loved it, the way yor characters interact is wonderful, and I just fell in oe with Veren, his whole demeanor stands out, I hope you write a story about his past or just more stories with him being friends with my favorite elf, Glorfindel, thanks
Thorongirl chapter 17 . 2/2/2008
I don't think I ever reviewed this story. Anyways, read it the other night and wondered how I ever missed it. It was pretty darn good for a first story. Your style is so unique and I love the way you say/imply things. And that last story about Aragorn you did...I'm still grateful for that!
Not Here 999 chapter 17 . 11/4/2004
Great Story! A rollercoaster ride that is for sure. I must request more Veren in your future stories, he was awesome and his relationship with Legolas was nice. GREAT JOB!
the elvenking chapter 9 . 9/14/2004
i love how you have pictured Thranduil he's my favourite elven lord!
Destiny Lot chapter 17 . 7/11/2004
Very well done, a nice story.
Solitaire chapter 17 . 7/8/2004
I enjoyed your story so very much. I will be looking forward to more of your works. Thank you for your time and talent. Blessings, Solitaire
grumpy chapter 17 . 7/8/2004
very good story, and a very good ending, liked neardeath part where, Aragorn and Legolas are looking for each other. Also liked the end where Veren is wearing different clothes. looking forward to more
Silvertoekee chapter 17 . 7/6/2004
Now thats what I call a good ending to a fic and go Aragorn whoo hoo! So happy that Aragorn found Legolas in his dream world and saved him. Its great how you showed there friendship throughout the entire fic and how one would die without the other. And loved Veren and how he got his justice too. Glad that everyone came out okay and hm can't wait until your next fic :).
Tathariel chapter 17 . 7/6/2004
Will you write another story? This story has been sorely underrated, in my humble opinion. I am sorry I have not been a great reviewer, my life is messy and I seldom have more than just time to read fics and run. This was sweet though, really sweet, and I loved this chapter most of all. Do write more. My only suggestion is maybe next time, you need capitals on your title. Never Look Back. Otherwise people searching for good stories are led to believe you don't have much regard for grammar. Just an idea. Write more! Yes, you know you want to. Awesome work, I really like this story, it is cool.

HissoriOokami chapter 16 . 7/4/2004
great story! i cant wait to find out what happens! keep writing, this is coming along great
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »