Reviews for Cursed
Jily Shipper Forever chapter 1 . 2/16
NO! You are NOT leaving the story right There! I will kill you if you don't update soon!
Jily Shipper Forever chapter 1 . 2/16
Lara.x chapter 6 . 3/18/2016
Really good story! Just looked at your profile and I'm glad to see you're still writing stories! You have so many, I can't wait to read them all!
Please do more James/Lily! You're amazing!
Lara xx
LilianPotts chapter 3 . 2/22/2015
I almost cried for what James did to Lily, that was just awful what he did.
titaniumroze chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
Wanna read this!
Miriam-101 chapter 37 . 2/9/2013
please finish it... pleaaaaaaaaaaaase
Desbee chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
OMG ITS SOOO BRILIANT!
Guest chapter 37 . 1/20/2013
Are you going to end the story? Or leave it hanging?
lillybug45 chapter 30 . 10/1/2012
I fell in LOVE with this story. Your an good writer! :)
notrachels chapter 37 . 8/13/2012
Oh my good grief can you please come back to this story please? I really want to know what happens, regardless of the gap in time. I love your writing so much. Please come back!
SiriusHadesWinchester chapter 37 . 11/27/2011
3 letters

W-O-W!

I LOVE IT ALLLLLLL!

KEEP WRITING!
zatl chapter 37 . 11/23/2011
soo... what happens next? :)
Marauder Megan chapter 37 . 8/25/2011
OMG I read this entire story and was gripped from the very beginning and just don't want to stop, when all of a sudden it was over and no more. I was actually rather depressed. :/ I hope you eventually give us an update someday.
Female Nick Carraway chapter 37 . 8/21/2011
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

YOU DID NOT JUST LEAVE IT THERE!

IT WAS GETTING SO GOOD!

faaaaaaaaaawwwwkkkk my lifeeeeeeeee!

Even if you don't plan on finishing this, I'm putting it on alert anyway.

PLEASE UPDATE! If you couldn't tell, I liked it... a lot. So it's more like loved. Please update. [: - Julia
Amadeer chapter 37 . 7/29/2011
I just finished reading this but the last chapter doen't make sense! Please continue it! The suspense is killing me! (wow thats a lot of exclamation marks, so you know I mean business :P)