Reviews for Second Dance, Second Chance
Lilablassblau chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
Aw, they were just so sweet :D I'm demanding a sequel, it's just way too good :D
Lucy'sDaydreams chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
*RAGE* We would like moar, please!
Sinful-Metaphor chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
Oh my! Please right a sequel. This was brilliant :3
Kamakaze Kheri chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
I'm not normally a person that reads slash but after watching Billy Elliot I found a strange liking in this pairing :P Very well written. I enjoyed it very much
akari-hayashi chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
That's a sweet little piece. :) Their conversation flows really well. Like the other BE fics here, it makes me wanna hug Michael. Poor little boy all stuck back home.
starrrz chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
Billy is such a tease! :) Sweet fic.

x
Faba chapter 1 . 4/8/2009
Aw, that was wonderful. I loved it. It was gorgeous, and I'm starting to really really enjoy Billy/Michael. They're so bitter-sweet when they're together.

-Faba
Amelia Bedelia chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
Aw, cute! Too bad it stopped there! Poor Michael - fantasy from when he was ten! I loved that he stopped Billy though and said he couldn't keep doing that to him... It's not fair if Billy's playing with his feelings... but it doesn't look like he is! Nice job! I really enjoyed it!

Yours truly,

Amelia Bedelia
astoria-paranoia chapter 1 . 3/3/2009
That was great, so sweet! I always saw some kind of sexual tension between Michael and Billy and you've portrayed it so well :) Thanks
Sinery chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
That was good. Really good - perfect in that almost-but-never-quite sort of way, i could practically feel the tension coming from the screen. Wish youd write more Billy/Michael...
5redroses chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
"Back straight? I can’t even keep my thoughts straight." Heh :p
PowerMadMistress chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
OMG! that was freaking awesome! please write a sequal or something! I need to know how it goes! maybe u could email me if u ever do?

xMistress
xx-louizzee-xx chapter 1 . 1/27/2008
really great story there's not enough billy elliot stories out there. but it anoys me when you say pouf do you not mean puff? great story though. :)

xx-louizzee-xx
FinalError chapter 1 . 1/5/2006
That's actually quite sad... I feel like I want to cry. D: But really well written! I wish you would continue it...
Renn chapter 1 . 9/16/2005
Lo! really cool fic, loved it!