Reviews for Off Limits
Nicece Boo1 chapter 15 . 7/30/2012
Read this story few years back and just came a across it recently..is this story complete?
Ctinaisfashion chapter 15 . 4/22/2007
OMG this is so good. you have to finish it please!
Shanica chapter 15 . 11/3/2005
What's going on? When are u going to update? I need somthing read here. Just update real real soon.
Shanica chapter 15 . 6/26/2005
Update!update! we need an update on whats goin happen next!Dont stop now!
Insane Cali Gurl chapter 15 . 4/22/2005
::Tears:: Everyone seems to be forgeting Cristina, John practically shoved her into a fuck buddy relationship with him...and then turned around and hung her up to dry like she wasn't a human being anymore...So sad. The two girls should get together and beat the piss outta John...I know blasphamy...My bad! Update soon.

Maxine
m4ever chapter 15 . 3/31/2005
Liked it. It was pretty good...but although i should feel bad for laura...i dont. lol. I feel worse for christina.. lol. And john. Hehehe. Ahh...i need a life... lol...

-Em
babyxbxgurl chapter 15 . 3/30/2005
i cant believe John is still with Cristina anyway update asap..
Latisha C chapter 15 . 3/30/2005
Good chapter. It was really well written. I can't wait to read and see what happens next.
Pinayprincesa chapter 15 . 3/30/2005
aw poor Laura:( Ano gagawin siya ngayon?More soon!
crystal chapter 15 . 3/30/2005
this story is so great love it. great chapter really sad but well written cant wait to see what happens next. update soon please. keep up the great work
AliciaBouvier chapter 15 . 3/30/2005
I liked it. Please keep up the good work and update soon.

~~**alicia**~~
viper-sa chapter 15 . 3/30/2005
She left, she can't leave they belong together (i sound so dramatic), been waiting so long for this chap dying to read the other chapters :)
Lampathy chapter 15 . 3/29/2005
For the longest time I have avoided reading wrestling fanfic. Too often the grammar is so bad I can't read what's been written. While I would strongly suggest you have someone proof read your stories and you invest in a good dictionary and thesaurus, you really do have a special quality to your writing. This story (the first of yours I've read) flowed really well. Your dialogue was real and in no way stilted. I could hear the voices of your characters and you definitely have a knack for cliffhangers.
kitkat47 chapter 14 . 3/1/2005
uPDaTe PLeaSe!
Insane Cali Gurl chapter 14 . 2/28/2005
Oh lord please update soon...Jesus...Kill me with the emotions PLEASE! Great story.

Maxine