Reviews for In Dreams
elf mermaid chapter 5 . 4/4/2010
Ooh, I really like this. :) Can't wait for the next character! Oh, it'd be nice to have Kagura... or maybe Rin... :) Thank you for the story! :D
QueenTatooine chapter 5 . 8/2/2005
You were very close to Sesshoumaru's character, I think you did a good job with this one. I think it would be interesting to finish up this series of one shots with an explanation of the one who sent these dreams and what they are. Though not doing that is handy to. It is at your own descretion. Good job with these.

QueenTatooine chapter 4 . 8/2/2005
I think if I were Inuyasha I would be entirely wierded out, then I would either 1) Avoid the monk 2) punch the monk telling him to stay out of my dreams or 3) Both. Good story though I like this one a lot.

ShadowMaeve chapter 5 . 12/14/2004
Hi! Very nice interior monologues in the first two and last piece. Try expanding them next time ... it's ok if the character's thoughts are longer than a couple of sentences. THANK YOU for FINALLY dressing Kagome in something other than that uniform (we haven't seen her in street clothes since IY cut off Sesshie's arm - what's up with that)! But I think if the 3rd movie proved anything at all to us, it was that Rin is more than just 'an experiment' to Sesshie ... he still can't admit it, that's all ... "Omake ni mamoru mono aru ka?"

Good work!
Kainos Ktisis chapter 5 . 11/7/2004
O...very nice. I think that you did an excellent job in capturing Sesshomaru's character and the voice you used was very believable. It's an interesting take on Sessy's subconscious mind and I like how you sorta explain why Sessy is so emotionless.
Fairytale Syndrome chapter 5 . 10/30/2004
that was really good.
Psy-Girl1 chapter 5 . 10/29/2004
Ahh! you used lines from the 3rd movie! A very cool Sess and Inu movie!

I love the insight, I can only imagine him being such a hard character to write. And again, I love the way you stayed in-character. Awsome!

Can not wait to read more! who is next! Shippo? Kirara?
Psy-Girl1 chapter 4 . 10/28/2004
aww sweet!

Great fic! Inu really needed someone to bap some sense in him!

Wonder how Miroku did it O_o

I love the way you asked Inuyasha the questions, as to whom to choose.

Adoring this!

*you must be proud, I never review per chapter. I usually wait till I finish reading it all. First time ever!
PsyGirl chapter 3 . 10/28/2004

Sango and Miroku have babies! Then Naraku had to ruin it all.

I am so facinated by your fics! They could clearly fit into a special episode in the anime! to the next chapter
PsyGirl chapter 2 . 10/28/2004
Wow you are evil! Poor Miroku! I love how you are playing with everyones deepest fear. Miroku has always been calm and cold-headed (when he is not around a pretty girl) and to explore this side of him is always a pleasure.

Great work.

Off to the next chapter
PsyGirl chapter 1 . 10/28/2004
Wow, I really enjoy reading this, I know I just read the first chappie and I am going to read the others. But I am amazed how you kept in character the plotline.

I really really like it. It is hard to find good inu-fics. Good Work
strawberryslush chapter 5 . 10/27/2004
this is nice
Kainos Ktisis chapter 1 . 9/22/2004
My vote goes to the almighty Fluffy with his almighty...well...fluffy..._
Guest chapter 4 . 8/7/2004
TanyaRox chapter 4 . 8/5/2004
I pick Kagura- with Sesshoumaru thrown in _

and this was REALLY REALLY REALLY good. I was like, completely enthralled for half an hour. Or 15 minutes. I dont even know, I just know I loved it

You're great!