Reviews for Triangles
LadyAlice23 chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
That is an AWESOME poem! It really went well together.
hittocerebattosai chapter 1 . 1/2/2006
Eh-heh... truely, I thought I had reviewed this... twas just showing my friend this, it really is my favorite poem I have managed to find... *grins* Thanks for writing this!
mizschu chapter 1 . 6/25/2005
Uhm... Right... I didn't get that...? But good use of words nonetheless. _
Jackuhwalynn chapter 1 . 6/7/2005
O.O...That was so sad! I cried! ...But it was good!

-bubblez4ya
Selenity Jade chapter 1 . 5/15/2005
Very odd poem, but nice.
Dreamer chapter 1 . 1/30/2005
This is REALY good too! you are one heck of a writer
Eloriel chapter 1 . 12/15/2004
Your poetry is absolutely beautiful. I love it, love it, love it! _
ebony chapter 1 . 12/6/2004
I like the ending part. Not sure if I like the repetition too much. It repeats far too much in my opinion. Well done poem.
Intangibly Yours chapter 1 . 10/18/2004
OMG! sry, i know i said i won't review anymore but i just HAD to say something for this! ITS GREAT TERRIFIC FANTASTIC! ur such a great writer/poet! Continue to write! *skips off to read other fics*
Black-Moon-Goddess chapter 1 . 9/19/2004
;_; I didn't strat to feel tears untill Inuyasha sopke atlast to Kagome. So. . . SWEET!
Laocoons chapter 1 . 7/13/2004

O.O

O.0

0.o

o.O

I think that by now you have gotten the message of the fact that...Well, I didn't really get this, but then again, poetry isn't one of my favorite things...*growles as she remembers getting an F on her poetry assignment because she only could write 2 poems when she was supposed to have done 16*

_U Heh heh heh...
Foamyfun chapter 1 . 7/9/2004
one word... beautiful!
Sub Umbra Floreo chapter 1 . 6/27/2004
...wow...

I am left somewhat awestruck, I hadn't previously considered that poetry could be written serioudly about an anime. I had simply dismissed it as applying an ancient art form to something trivial, thus trivializing poetry itself.

I am unsure as how to convey what I'm thinking after reading "Triangles." It was very well written. Towards the end I thought you had strayed from your point, but you kept your theme consistent throughout. I am really really impressed.

The repetition was really effective in emphasizing the action within the poem.

I kind of confused myself because I started reading it with the Kagome-Kouga-Inu triangle, the pronouns worked because I thought it was from Inuyasha's perspective.

...at any rate, well done
Dog Ears chapter 1 . 6/10/2004
another good poem *sigh* Man your good I wish I was as good as you alas that shall never be

well cya

Dog Ears
filly-foxy chapter 1 . 6/6/2004
wow... that's really good! it flows really nicely from one thing to the next. I really liked it.

ciao