Reviews for Triangles
TyedyeRin chapter 1 . 6/5/2004
o I liked this poem! Very good! A little sad tho
Milsteria chapter 1 . 5/12/2004
Your so clever!
All your one-shots are so unique.
I love it!
Ciao.
...[Kitsune-chan]...
forbidden-desire chapter 1 . 5/4/2004
love it1 I almost cried!
thelongestroads chapter 1 . 4/29/2004
omg! that was so awsome! i loved it so much! great job! way too go! i love nearlly all ur stories! when i say nearly i mean i haven't read them all! great job!
Funky Nassau chapter 1 . 4/27/2004
Excellent! One of your best ever. Bravisimo!
DarkFencer chapter 1 . 4/26/2004
that was such an awsome poem, I loved it. You had perfect rhythm throught it- wow.
DeannaAngel chapter 1 . 4/26/2004
i'm in aw. this is a pretty dang good little poam and cute too
Ja ne
Deanna_
Crysalie chapter 1 . 4/25/2004
I thought this was really sad...but it was good too! I loved it so thanks for writing it! :)
AmayaSaria chapter 1 . 4/25/2004
Wow! That was really good!
Kim chapter 1 . 4/25/2004
*sniff* so sad, but good. Keep up the good work, your poems are great.
WindeSprite chapter 1 . 4/24/2004
Wow... I really really liked that poem. The end was sad, but it's a nice change from the usual fluffy ending. Don't get me wrong, I love fluffy endings... but life isn't one big fluff party, now, is it? ... wow that sounded kinda cynical... but anyhow, I loved your poem, keep writing stories and poetry. _ till next time.
Ria chapter 1 . 4/24/2004
Aaww, very cute and well written. I love the fact that after all this time, even when you're tired, you can still find inspiration to ryhme well enough. Great job- again!
copperlights chapter 1 . 4/24/2004
wow.. that was sad... but it was really good... I don't think that I could write something like that... at all... I just have such a different writing style... lolz, well anyways, hope you had fun writing this... Ja!
InuyashazFukaiMori chapter 1 . 4/23/2004
it's so sad, and so beautiful...more poems please! ttyl-
InuyashazFukaiMori