Reviews for Why Me?
Sarah Lila F chapter 1 . 2/15/2006
Very cute story. But you really don't have to yell for feedback.
Blue ranger 1983 chapter 1 . 12/1/2005
funny as heck i couldn't stop laughing although that might have something to do wiht the hot choclate i just drank now i have a massive suger high of my own to come down from
PassionateDarkness chapter 1 . 9/2/2004
Aww Angel dancing! Mind if I use that in my fic? I can so see Melly making Angel do the hokey pokey!
Little Illy chapter 1 . 8/18/2004
*squeals* cutie cutie cutie! This is sweet and cute and just great! A nice sweety fic. The only critisism I can offer is "Why isn't it longer?" there should be *more*. I loved it so much, I took down my favorite bits.

"It looks like some sort of strange ballet. Where all the dancers are on caffeine." Love it, I can just imagine it, perfect wording ) "This just gets weirder and weirder." Because it's such an Angel thing to think. "But I know a dance routine to ‘Louie, Louie’ now." it just made me laugh. "Kudos to whoever can resist the Buffy Summers pout" Because I love B/A and because it's even sweeter "She has a contagious laugh"

Fantananastic! I intend to read all your other stuff, but I'm spacing them out to savor the goodness )
Sesshomaru's koi chapter 1 . 7/11/2004
I love your story! Great job. Lol, really funny.
MBB chapter 1 . 6/6/2004
:P Enery ball tennis ball, what's in a name?
Certifiably Insane chapter 1 . 5/14/2004
WOW you are totally great. To say i love it would be a huge understatement. I adore it! Your great!
xx
Kat.
valentine indigo chapter 1 . 5/7/2004
Dawn on a sugar high! I want more sugar high Dawn! she can play with a crossbow or something. that would be funny. she should steal angel's hair gel.
lil badass chapter 1 . 4/30/2004
hilarious
gidgetgirl chapter 1 . 4/24/2004
Oh so cute. I'm not quite as big a fan of the first person, just because then you have the double task of making it flow well AND making it actually sound like Angel, but it still worked decently well. I loved the "distance makes the brain grow saner" line. Very in character of Buff, and the image of Angel dancing to Louie Louie was priceless.
WW chapter 1 . 4/24/2004
very funny
Dawn-Roberts chapter 1 . 4/23/2004
Awesome, awesome awesome! I'm a 15 year old caffiene addict, so it hit the heart. I liked the way you did POV. I for one, am honestly scared of doing a POV story, so your bravery is awesome.
Suggestion time! lol, dont worry, I'm not a critisist, so Im not gonna complain about grammer or junk like that ( which I saw no problemos in b.t.w.). I don't know if you have a direction planned for this fic yet, but if not, you should try something like, I dunno, Joyce and or Buffster are out of town, and the scoobs have to take turns babysitting our dear sweet innocent dawn. ;)
Whatever ya do, youve got a fan in me!