Reviews for THE JARETH WARS
dreamscanbecomereality chapter 4 . 1/7/2005
OMG OMG OMG YOU SO HAVE TO WRITE THENEXT CHAPTER, THIS IS FUNNY AS! I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!
dreamscanbecomereality chapter 3 . 1/7/2005
oh GOD IM DYING FROM LAUGHTER ALREADY!

Ive already woken up my whole house!
dreamscanbecomereality chapter 1 . 1/7/2005
LMMAO *still laughing at the jareth doing the dance number, lmfao

I love this fanfic already! *adds to fav stories
Kaori Himoru chapter 4 . 12/6/2004
UPDATE UPDATE or elso I'll make Legolas fat! this stuff is really awsome!
Izzy Crosswell chapter 4 . 9/15/2004
Okay, I have to admit, I had heard of the name Mick Jagger before, but I had no idea who he was *flinches as all who read this attempt to hit her* but once I saw a picture of him (and yes, I did go to google and typed in "Mick Jagger") I remembered who he was and therefore you have no right to be mad at me.

'Neways, great story. I have two friends of mine who I sent the link to... we have a certain... connection with the Labyrinth (sp?), so they will appreciate it also, I am sure.
Luxikova chapter 1 . 8/1/2004
Please update soon! I thought this was super duper funny! It's refreshing to have a different twist about what happened after the events in the movie! Keep up the good work!
vanyel08 chapter 4 . 7/22/2004
everytime i read this story i find myself laughing my ass off. ur hilarious, and i really thank you for it. keep it up! ;)
1stRainbowRose chapter 4 . 7/22/2004
Very creative... And so very funny... But you forgot to bring out the fact that his ex-wife wrote a book and in it claimed that he beat her just to get publisity...

Keep the humor coming, I can't wait...
the Wolf with the Red Roses chapter 4 . 7/21/2004
I loved it, it was completely insane, I loved it! Please please please update soon!
Everleigh101 chapter 4 . 7/21/2004
Aha! I knew all that 80's music was brainwashing me! It is all very clear now. Great update and great story. Bowie should do a cameo more often. And make sure Jareth fixes his beautiful hair!
Bitch for President chapter 3 . 7/21/2004
Your story is f*n' hilarious! Oh BTW the Chilly/Fire Gang are the species of Fiery(don't ask why I know this, it's just one of those crazy things I remember)Keep up the good work and finish the story soon!
CaptainCrash chapter 4 . 7/21/2004
make Legolas fat! lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao... you are amazing, don't leave it so long in updating ok.
Kaori Himoru chapter 3 . 7/15/2004
hahahahaha! *lol*

this one is really good. I nearly felt of my chair of laughing. GO SARAH! I'm looking foreworth to the next chapter

just one little thing:

in the first chapter you did it alright but in the other two chapters you forgot to put the little stars (* little stars) arround actions. It made it more confusing. eg:

Hoggle: smacks her with brief case Get your mind out of the gutter!

should be:

Hoggle: *smacks her with brief case* Get your mind out of the gutter!

you could also use the bows ( these thingies ()) but you already used those for other things. Try to use the stars. It makes the reading a lot easier!
spider girl5 chapter 3 . 7/11/2004
This is so funny I kept on laughing the whole way thru it that I got stitches and tears rolled down my facethis is somthing i'm gonna read again when I sad or just want a good laugh
CaptainCrash chapter 3 . 7/9/2004
Anyone who doesn't know anyone of the named rock legends should be shot on site. David Bowie, Mick Jagger; dancing in the street! Amazing. Laughed so much at the video.

You are such a wicked, witty writer who must never stop. Ever.