Reviews for Uncontrolable
jayrobb328 chapter 3 . 8/7/2013
LoVeD iT! pleeease post more :))) obseessed with this fic :3
Jacobdraco chapter 3 . 11/24/2012
Cute please update please :)
Vitzy chapter 3 . 11/17/2011
Darling this is a very interesting story, and I do plan on continuing to read it, but I have some serious problems with a few things...

It's okay if you want to change ages and stuff of characters but if you are getting lily pregnant at 15, you really need to explain why this happened. What were their reasons...because nor is it legal to have sex at that age nor is it considered good to have a kid at 16. How is James supporting the family? Are they married? Where are the parents? I think these issues do need to be adressed.

Just one more thing, Sirius needs to be a bit more responsible. It's okay to think that he's evil or a nuisance, but it's a completely other matter to not even notice that draco has hurt his leg.

The way you wrote about it so casually made me a bit uneasy. Would Sirius really treat a kid like that, when he's had a horrible childhood due to improper parenting and neglect? Just a Thought.

But this story does have a lot of potential and I'm putting it on alert because I'd like to see how you develop it, but just bear in my mind what I've written.
Death Is In Love With Me chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
This was really good! :D I jape that I can read more :P
A Midsummer Night's Dreams chapter 3 . 10/31/2010
Hah...poor Lupin. XD
Unknown Destination chapter 3 . 7/19/2009
I you ever come back to fanfiction i suggest completing this story. It's good!
Ali-chan et Vani-chan chapter 3 . 2/27/2009
I really felt the tightening in my chest while reading chap.2;p
Iroxursox chapter 3 . 11/29/2008
Little Draco is so cute in this!
neko-jin72 chapter 3 . 10/13/2008
please update again! this is really good, but sirius has a nasty temper with draco sometimes. ah, well, with a malfoy, maybe it can't be helped.
Sirius-Baby chapter 3 . 8/15/2007
Sounds like a good idea for a fanfic can't wait to read more. plz update.
Mornwey chapter 3 . 11/25/2006
This is pure /genius/!

Draco is so cute... *pats chibi-Draco on the head* Aargh! He bit me!

Update please? Please?

Peace out

TSD
Guest chapter 1 . 10/2/2006
Finally! I've spent hours looking for a story like this. Great I'm guessing James & Lily don't die
Anna Potter Black chapter 3 . 7/17/2006
That was funny! How's Remi gonna take care of the kiddies?
TobiasHawk13 chapter 3 . 5/5/2006
This story is funny! though how can Harry be 2 while Draco 4? that means they'd be in different years...
kittyluver chapter 3 . 4/16/2006
are you planning are updating cause you really should, it's so cute and funny, and there not many draco/sirius stories out there, well plz message with your answer, if you have time.

cya