Reviews for Professor Sinistra Strikes Back!
UNCF Yamato chapter 1 . 6/3/2016
excuse me.

*steps outside before dying of laughter*
FloatingCloudBadger chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
Loved it, Professor Sinistra is such a babe.
tannersnemo chapter 1 . 3/17/2008
Ahah, brilliantly funny! Professor Sinistra is one of my favourite professor's from the books, and your Sinistra was funny at just the right parts. :)
CrzyAngelchic chapter 1 . 5/15/2006
haha. good writing. Plus, i love all sinistra fics. well, i've only read about 2, but this seems good too. good stuff!

~Crzy
Wyrmskyld chapter 1 . 9/17/2005
That's beautiful! XD *Dies laughing*
Shel chapter 1 . 7/26/2005
Hilarious!

Snape taking points from Gryffindor "on the principle of the thing" made me laugh out loud.
Belle chapter 1 . 2/4/2005
O... Very nice!

I love how your Sinistra thinks! Pink hair... Heh...

Still, a very entertaining peice. I liked it very much.
Your Local Witch chapter 1 . 12/24/2004
This was great! I was laughing pretty hard... maybe that's because it's one thirty two AM, Christmas Eve, er, morning, and I am on the verge of going MAD. No, I'm not drinking. But I'm wired on sugar and chai tea. Anywho, I love how you put emphasis on the Slytherins and other characters that often go forgotten and unmentioned in most fics. Great job!
Plum Blossoms chapter 1 . 7/21/2004
that was very hilarious _ I liked the part where Professor Sinistra was dancing with Professor Snape.
lady patronus chapter 1 . 7/14/2004
HAHA! loved it... I loved how Sinistra went crazy at the High Table!
Raena Aura chapter 1 . 7/5/2004
Well written, funny as hell! Keep up the good work!
Linda chapter 1 . 5/20/2004
Loved the spoof! It is so funny yet deliciously sinful. How do you come out with this and capture it so well?
Thanks for another great story.
Alia5 chapter 1 . 5/13/2004
That funny. Good fic!
lama chapter 1 . 4/24/2004
yay that was fantastic. I love the characterisation :D.
and the disclaimer. that is good.
and the 'so loud and pained that Professor Snape heard it in the dungeons, and wondered uncharitably if someone had managed to hit that lachrymose ghost Myrtle with a Sonorus charm.'
that was clever.
in fact it was all good :D
~lama
Aleana chapter 1 . 4/24/2004
OMG! THIS IS HILARIOUS! YOU *SO* HAVE TO CONTINUE!