Reviews for Hurricane of Tears
please continue
SweetAngels123 chapter 3 . 6/12/2010
um this was updated in 2004 i think it is abandoned like a lost little puppy
Sarah Cupcake chapter 3 . 12/20/2009
Please, Please, PLEASE the story! i loved it and im dying to Know whats next! :)(:
jetblacksakura chapter 3 . 9/11/2008
please please please please please please please make another chapter..please. i'm begging here.
meteoric chapter 3 . 7/12/2008
Great story! Will there be implied NejiSaku? / please no.
Are you kidding chapter 3 . 8/4/2007
If Sasuke came back to Konoha, it is true Sakura would be all over him. Im not saying that Sakura deserves any of the characters in the story, but the most likely one will be NaruSaku, but that would leave Hinata all alone. I'd be damned if Sasuke fell for Sakura in the manga/anime, leaving Naruto all alone. Who is the main character. Although, it will be replaced by Naruto becoming the Hokage and hopefully having Hinata. But seriously...

But really. You cannot go ONE page on and not see a "Sasuke-comes-back-to-Konoha-and-has-452451475126745214-kids-with-Sakura-teehee" fic. D: Plus, all of them are the same! DX They always end up having an unnatural amout of retards- er, I mean children, and most of them are either mary-sues, fangirl mary-sues, or emo mary-sues. ICK.
HeartAngel chapter 3 . 2/4/2006
YOU UPDATRED IN 04!You should spend half of your free time on your other stoiry anthe other halg on this because you have more reviews dosen't mean people aren't waiting!So please update soon.T.T
Fuji-Dragon chapter 3 . 10/13/2005
please update! *dies to konw wut happnes next* PLEASE! *dies* . and keep up da great work -
Kurenai no Chinoumi chapter 3 . 8/27/2005
Great fic. Update please. Its really good so far.
slayer-child chapter 3 . 7/6/2005
Wow. Good Story. I can't wait to read more here.
TriGemini chapter 3 . 5/4/2005
WOAH! This story is good so far.

Can't blame Sakura if she doesn't want to see Sasuke. Especially, if she's afraid he'll hurt her again. I'm curious how things will turn out.

Hope you update, until then.
Apple-Mei-Mei chapter 3 . 4/25/2005
god
The-Textbook-Answer chapter 3 . 2/10/2005
IT BETTER NOT BE AN ABANDONDED FIC! I REVIEWED 3 TIMES SO UPDATE!
The-Textbook-Answer chapter 2 . 2/10/2005
WOW...UPDATE! SO INTERSTED...UPDATE OR MEET YOUR DOOM!
The-Textbook-Answer chapter 1 . 2/10/2005
I LOVE IT SO FAR...PLEASE UPDATE! PLEASE!