Reviews for House of Cards ie Hearts or Diamonds II
Zoe chapter 17 . 10/19/2023
I love your story, it's a shame you haven't continued it. Every time I find it again, I read it again even though I know it is not complete.

I hope that one day you dare to take up the story again.
RomaYin chapter 17 . 9/25/2023
it’s been a loooong time, but maybe you are having dreams about finishing this story? One can only hope!

Thank you for blessing us with your writing! All your stories are amazing, I’ll definitely be coming back to this one
RomaYin chapter 13 . 9/25/2023
Yes! Akane and Ranma in South america! I love this, so much fun to read about their adventures around the world
RomaYin chapter 10 . 9/24/2023
Aww Akane meditating is the best! 3
avawifi chapter 1 . 6/1/2021
Don’t know if you check these anymore but gosh I love this story so muchhhh. I would have seriously loved to see how everything turns out in the end but wowie nearly two decades have passed.
Anyways THANK YOU for your wonderful work! Among my favorite Ranma 1/2 related works!
Guest chapter 17 . 4/26/2020
i just want to say thank you for this story..even though its been so long already
SonkaD chapter 17 . 7/1/2019
Thanks a million for writing HorD and this one, I so much enjoyed reading them! I love the way you write Akane and Ranma, and you've got the the just right blend of action, reflection, romance... Even if this is hopeless now, I still wish you would complete the story! Please please please!
andresssam chapter 17 . 12/17/2018
please update!
pennylong1980 chapter 12 . 12/16/2018
really amazing story, why not continue,always waiting for you
pennylong1980 chapter 17 . 12/15/2018
love your Ranma and Akane, why not continue your story? really amazing. love it
Guest chapter 17 . 12/3/2018
I hope you are still writing, here or else where. This is a great story, and would love to see how it ends. If you have posted somewhere else, would appreciate if you would let everyone know where. Please continue writing. Thank you.
Ancient Xana of the Old Forest chapter 17 . 7/30/2018
Why de dont have a proper sexy and cool ending? I hope u take the time to finish this stiy! Its amazing!
Zagashi chapter 17 . 4/21/2018
this is how I love the fics with Ranma y Akane, with romance but also some action. I mean they are made for that xD. I really loved the first part of this fic, so when I noticed that you wrote the continuation I was so happy and has been really fun to read it. So when you have time please write.
I'll wait even if is years for the other update. This story worth it. Ganbatte!
moi chapter 17 . 9/8/2017
i love how u write akane and ranma. hope to read the next chapter soon.
AlyssJocelyn chapter 17 . 4/24/2017
Do I read this story years ago and came across it recently again...too bad you're not updating anymore it is a great story and the flow of the action is great.