Reviews for House of Cards ie Hearts or Diamonds II
AlyssJocelyn chapter 17 . 4/24
Do I read this story years ago and came across it recently again...too bad you're not updating anymore it is a great story and the flow of the action is great.
FlameDancerStar chapter 17 . 3/23
I am loving this story and really wish you would come back to finish it.
FlameDancerStar chapter 8 . 3/22
I so loved the sofa scene...well done :) I love how he rationalizes it by asking her first...so tricky
pajaro95 chapter 17 . 2/6
This is an amazing story, just the right blend of action and romance. I really hope that you will complete this epic someday. We're so close to the end and I really want to see how all these plots get resolved. I do get the feeling that Nabiki is more involved than we would have thought, since she was the only one who knew where they were headed and there was that suspicious static on the phone, so maybe the phone had been tapped. It's just a theory but it would be nice to see if it's correct. So hopefully this will help spur you to finish your wonderful story :)
Guest chapter 17 . 7/28/2016
Please update! :( Even though it's been years since the last time... pleasee please I wanna know how the story ends 3!
Guest chapter 17 . 7/6/2016
This is the best romannce n adventure fanfic with Ranma-Akane pairing . Please update we all want to read more know more about what happens next.
Paruety chapter 17 . 5/1/2016
Hi! your stories are amazing and this one especially - I couldn't stop it read for two days in a row until I finished reading every word. I'm extremely sad you didn't continue it and would have been so happy if you had. But, it's been 5 years since your last update so I guess there's no point hoping for it to happen. I have to say I started reading this one knowing you didn't complete it and probably never would because I was so hooked up I couldn't stop myself from reading. Thank you for the amazing experience, I enjoyed every minute of it. Hopes you have an awesome life :) .

Paruety
Guest chapter 17 . 9/3/2015
It's been so long I don't know if you write at all anymore, but I loved both this and Hearts or Diamonds, and I would loooove to know how this one ends!
thelittlepandagirl chapter 17 . 8/5/2015
So sad that this ends here. Nonetheless, it was a great story. Wish it could be completed one day.
thelittlepandagirl chapter 13 . 8/4/2015
Looks like Ranma got some closure by beating Kuno up.
Ria chapter 17 . 6/22/2015
U write the most amazing story' u r great.i hope u will update again...
YouRockHarder chapter 17 . 6/15/2015
So...it's been a while and you got us all the way here to the end, so tantalizingly close we can practically TASTE it, but nothing. It would be absolutely fabulous if we could get some closure, please! :) See that little smiley face, imagine it on its equally tiny knees, begging for the finale that it, and all us other RojaFans, so desperately crave. Oh no, it, it's getting upset...it's...NOOO! :( Now it's a frowney face! Oh the humanity!

Please, don't let a good smiley go bad ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 4/15/2015
I still have hope that you would start updating this story someday
Bunchan529 chapter 17 . 4/13/2015
Will you be finishing this story? I'm really enjoying it!
Natallie chapter 17 . 1/26/2015
Damn, I broke my rule about not reading an unfinished fic! I read Desperate Princess, Heart or Diamons and I just realized that its sequel wasn't finished :( Could you pretty pretty please update? I know it's been almost 4 years but I won't lose hope.
I love how you write, you have a wonderful imagination! Please don't abandon this story :(