Reviews for Fairytale
Hiruma Musouka chapter 1 . 4/13
I just thought I'd let you know that this is one of my favorite fics for this pairing, and several times so far I've come back over the years to reread this when nostalgia puts me in a Sailor Moon mood again. You did a good job here :)
queenusagi chapter 1 . 8/14/2014
This fic is literally ten years old. Jesus. Anyways, you probably still don't check this but I thought this was very cute! I love how Seiya and Usagi spoke with each other, I love love how you kept Seiya as a girl since there is a lacking of that. I'm bad at reviews but this was fuckin great!
Kiireraev chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
Mmm, I love the banter in this. Your characters are very real and personable.
Greta chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
How come I've never read this one? Finding fanfiction I actually really like on has become a nearly impossible task - but here I am, really, really enjoying this little one-shot. Good job, thank you for writing this and sharing it! :-)

All the best,

G
caithzadz chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
usually, i'm not crazy about fics that have seiya as a girl and he and usagi get together (i prefer male seiya)... but this was just too cute! i absolutely loved it! it was so well-written and so thought out... i am beginning to take female seiya and usagi into consideration now thanks to this!
Anime Princess chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
How sweet.

I would think that after college she'd be able to move out and into a better apartment or house! LOL LOVE IT!

I LOVE how empathetic Seiya is to Usagi's plight in telling Mamoru, and how Usagi soothed Seiya's nervousness about her choice! LOVE IT!
Hoshi-san chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
Sugoi! I loved it )
Sailor Sayuri chapter 1 . 1/24/2008
I LOVE this OS! W

I LOVE Seiya/Usagi shoujo-aï stories! W

I was in peals of laughter when I read: "Of course! Hey, I feel like I could move mountains right now. How about we tell Haruka-san afterwards?"

It would be great if you made this OS a long story! It would be fun to see each senshi's reaction to the news and finish the story with a happy end, ne? _

Good luck for whatever you do next! _

Kisu

PS: I REALLY hope you'll make this a long story! *wails*
Odango chapter 1 . 5/2/2007
I had much pleasure to read this one-shot... It was unfortunately too short for me... but I prefer 100 times to read something of short and good that length and insipid!

I'll like to read others fics Seiya/Usagi if the envi takes you again to write some. Ja!
KC and IC chapter 1 . 4/24/2007
I just read this for probably the twentieth time this day, and realized that I hadn't reviewed yet. Haha. Silly me. Anyway, this story is one of the reasons why I love S/U so much, both hetero-wise and shoujo-ai-wise. I found it such a wonderful read - everything's so descriptive without being endlessly repetitive, and the portrayal of the characters is amazingly believable. I think it's really influenced the way I write Seiya and Usagi now. I hope to see more, if any? Anyway, best of luck to you!
endiahna chapter 1 . 4/8/2007
I really enjoyed reading this,great work.
Supersticiousmonkey89 chapter 1 . 4/8/2006
I love it so much! Truly wondeful, and your style of swriting leaves me just breathless. They way you describe everything so clearly without making it boring, and how you portrayed Seiya and Usagi, simpy marvelous!
g r i m x v a n i t y chapter 1 . 2/4/2006
I luve it!
Innocent Sake chapter 1 . 1/27/2006
Omg I loved it! I wish it could've been longer but I loved it all the same. You should write more for this I wanna see how Mamoru takes getting dumped for a sexy woman named Seiya _
Azn Kid A.Kimm chapter 1 . 4/16/2005
Wow! That's all I can say...wow..