Reviews for Castle Part 1 and 2
Tinorial Peredhil chapter 5 . 12/30/2005
They got so close! Poor Aragorn! Okay, Eomer or Faramir has GOT to find Aragorn soon! I thought that they would find him in this chapter and in Part 2 they would escape! Or that Vlohiri would track Eomer himself. Yes, he is a boy but poor Aragorn!

Officially hate Medros now. How could he intimidate those poor servants and make Eomer leave empty-handed? This is really an exciting story! I had better finish it soon—with Aragorn at home, got me? :-P Now I have to go read more!
Tinorial Peredhil chapter 4 . 12/30/2005
NO NO NO NO NO! He was NOT taken to “be”! ARAGORN LIVES!

Isn’t he the bestest king that you ever did see? I loved how you had him stand up for Vlohiri by hurting Medros! I’m beginning to like Medros less and less now. This chapter…. I cannot tell you how great it is. It kept me on the edge of my seat the entire time and I forgot to breathe at points! Fantastic! Or terrible, depending on which character you look at *coughMEDROScough*

How could they not feed Aragorn? And how could they want to beat Vlohiri! Unheard of! Terrible! The Lady had better watch out, I’m telling you!

Eomer is SO close! SO SO SO close! I hope that he simply asks to be taken to ALL cells and then checks the ones that the Lady “forgets” to show him. And Faramir—that was such a nice return home! I love those two. Faramir and Eomer are going to find Aragorn! I am so glad that he’s out to help his friend!

I refuse to ramble any more about this chapter. Sure I could go on for pages and pages! But let’s face it—your writing is preferable to mine! And I personally vote to go and read the next chapter. You have me totally hooked on this story!
Tinorial Peredhil chapter 3 . 12/30/2005
Wow! I can’t believe that Aragorn told Vlohiri! That’s good though, make him think. This prisoner is NOT like the others and Lady Saborian is NOT infallible. Besides, they accuse Aragorn of poaching when the lady’s own son comes home with deer? That’s balanced! _

Aragorn escaped! *singsong voice* Aragorn escaped! Aragorn escaped! Yippee! I have to admit that that escape was fantastic! If I were Medros I’d have to let him go on the principle that the attempt was pure fantastic! He took them all on and he would have escaped if Medros hadn’t cheated with those dogs! *scowls* Bad Medros! Bad!

Poor Arwen! She had so much hope that Aragorn was escaping, but then she had to suffer through his recapture. And Faramir is on his way back again! Thank the Valar he didn’t drown! This story is getting great! This is definitely a favorite story now!
Tinorial Peredhil chapter 2 . 12/30/2005
Poor Vlohiri! He’s such a great character! I love how he goes to Aragorn’s cell—how DARE those men beat that poor innocent king up!—and is trying desperately to prove in his mind what he has ‘known’ to be true his entire life! Genius little boy!

And Arwen’s relationship with Aragorn is so perfectly explained. I’ve never seen anyone quite with your talent. Sometimes she has her connection with him, sometimes she doesn’t, but you don’t ruin the story by allowing her to glimpse exactly where he is and take him back. She doesn’t know where he is but she can sense him. LOVE IT!

Poor, poor Faramir. I hope he’s okay soon. And Eomer was wonderfully in character. He doesn’t even hesitate to go look for the king of Gondor! *huggles Eomer until said king glares Death Glare at her* Well he’s still fantastic.

I can’t make up my feelings about Sadur yet. And poor Vlohiri’s mother! I feel worse for him, though. Those big boys are terrible! Aragorn should punch them once in a while… :-P

Did I mention that I LOVE this story? This chapter was fantastic!
Tinorial Peredhil chapter 1 . 12/30/2005
The first thing I want to say: “my English will never be adequate”. Are you kidding? You are one of the best authors I’ve ever seen!

This story—even though I’ve only read the first chapter—is fantastic! I’ve been DYING to read it since everyone always talks about it and I have to say that it is better than I expected even WITH everyone saying how great it is! Lady Saborian is an interesting character, and I must confess that I love Lt. Medros. Great character. Oh and as for Lord L’Adarac? He. Is. An. Idiot. ESPECIALLY when he’s had too much liquor.

Very well written chapter! I can tell that I am going to LOVE this story!
lindahoyland chapter 10 . 8/8/2005
Just been rereading this to relaxand more than ever I feel it is the best fanfic on this site.I just cannot understand how some of the rubbish out there gets so much attention while this wonderful story has so few reviews.I'm sorry you had to repost,as I lost a lot of reviews like that too.
rs chapter 10 . 6/23/2005
WOW! I THINK I HAVE GOTTEN RID OF MY HEART PALPITATIONS NOW! WHAT A FANTASTIC, WONDERFUL STORY. THIS HAS GOT TO BE ONE OF THE BEST FICS I'VE READ. I KNOW I WILL KEEP READING THIS OVER AND OVER. I LOVE THE MYSTERIOUS AND KIND LOMAC AND HIS HEALER FRIENDS. I LAUGHED AND YELLED FOR JOY WHEN EOMBER PUNCHED LADY SABORIAN. I JUST WISH SHE SAW THE EOMER WAS ALIVE AT THE END. I LOVE THE INFATUATION THAT VLOHIRI HAS FOR LADY ARWEN. I JUST WISH ARAGORN GOT TO DEAL WITH MEDROS AND THE OTHER GUARDS, BUT HEY THAT'S OK, IT'S STILL A WONDERFUL STORY, I CAN GO ON AND ON. BUT I NEED TO READ TWILIGHT OF THE GODS NOW. I HOPE I GET TO FIND OUT WHAT HAPPENED TO THESE CHARACTERS IN THE NEXT STORY. EITHER WAY I'M SURE I WILL ENJOY IT LIKE THIS ONE. YOU WILL HEAR FROM ME SOON.

rs chapter 6 . 6/21/2005
IT'S GETTING BETTER AND BETTER. WOW! THAT'S ALL I CAN SAY FOR NOW.

Timmy2222 chapter 3 . 6/20/2005
Hi RS,

thanks for your comments on my story. I'm pleased to read that you like it so much. After it's been on the site for so long (and didn't get many reviews) I was quite surprised to read your kind words. Please, keep telling me what you think of it.

- T.
RS chapter 3 . 6/20/2005
OK...NOW I'M MAD. I HOPE ARAGORN GETS HIS REVENGE. I AM EMOTIONALLY GETTING INVOLVED NOW. SO CLOSE AND YET SO FAR. THE CONNECTION BETWEEN ARWEN AND ARAGORN WAS WELL WRITTEN. I AM GLAD THAT YOU HAD WRITTEN THAT IN YOUR FIC AS THAT IS WHAT GAVE ARAGORN STRENGTH DURING "THE WARE OF THE RING"... I LIKE THE INTERACTION BETWEEN ARAGORN AND VLOHIRI.. I KNEW HE WOULD PLAY A KEY PART IN THIS STORY. VERY GOOD!... I WILL KEEP READING.

rs chapter 2 . 6/20/2005
UNBELIEVABLE. IT KEEPS GETTING BETTER AND BETTER. THIS STORY IS WRITTEN SO WELL. YOU KNOW HOW TO KEEP AN AUDIENCE. I CANNOT WAIT TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS ON CHAPTER 3. THIS STORY IS WELL WRITTEN, YOU KEPT ARAGORNS CHARACTER AS IT SHOULD BE. I AM SO DRAWN TO THIS STORY THAT I GET FURIOUS EVERY TIME ARAGORN IS HURT BY THE GUARDS AND I JUST WANT TO KILL THE "LADY AND HER SON". LIKE I SAID I AM ENJOYING THIS STORY THOROUGHLY. I'M SURE YOU'LL BE HEARING FROM ME SOON.

rs chapter 1 . 6/20/2005
I started to read you fic Twilight of the Gods when it was mentioned that you had written a prequel to it. So I decided that I should read Castle first before reading Twilight of the Gods. Boy am I delighted that i did. After the first paragraph I could not stop reading. Every paragraph kept me wanting to know what is going to happen. this is a brilliant story. You keep the reader wanting for more.i am so glad to have found it. i will now read the second chapter. i cannot wait.

rs
ForeverFaramir chapter 1 . 12/26/2004
She kidnapped Aragorn?

Oh, this is going to be good

Cant wait to read more
Soul of the Evenstar chapter 9 . 11/11/2004
Heya, I know you probably expected or hoped for another new review to your story. I am sorry to disappoint you honey.

Well, I just read your story for the third time now, since lacks new good stories and updates at the moment.

I must say, I did not regret it and I enjoyed every minute of reading this story again. I simply love it; the story, the (OC-)characters, your unique style. You are amazing, honey.

It's a shame that this story has so few reviews. And I really hope that there are others out there who think like me and will review this story.

Yours, Souly
Thorongirl chapter 2 . 10/8/2004
I did put you on my "C2" list. The C2 name is "Kings, Prince, and Steward". (Sorry if I'm repeating myself, I just have a bad memory and I'm too lazy to check). I have 50 stories on there so far (stories I have actually read or deeply into reading). My primary focus is on Aragorn, followed by Legolas, Faramir and Eomer. Hopefully, that'll help your cause a little.
41 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »