Reviews for Castle Part 1 and 2
Timmy2222 chapter 2 . 10/8/2004
To viggomaniac: the story had ten reviews during the first posting, but somehow my account was closed. I lost all reviews, and while re-posting it did not appear on the "just in" list. I do not know what went wrong on the site, but I can't change it anyway. Spread the word to those you communicate with. Any if you like - the sequel "Twilight of the Gods" is also available here. It will be a longer story, and the most parts are already finished. You find it under joint penname KatzillaTimmy2.

Take care,

- T.
Thorongirl chapter 1 . 10/8/2004
Thank you! To reiterate, wonderful story, I especially liked "Flea" - very realistic character and the Faramir/Eomer part of the story (although the Aragorn part was my favorite - you could "probably" tell that from my "name"). The only thing I don't understand is why this story has so few reviews...seems to be to be a real oversight.
Timmy2222 chapter 1 . 10/3/2004
To viggomaniac: Since your e-mail was not displayed, I want to thank you on this way for reviewing my story and adding it to your favorite list. I am glad you liked it so much and I always cherish reviews. Yours made my day brighter than it had been before.

- T.
Thorongirl chapter 10 . 10/1/2004
I read this story when I first signed on to Fan Fiction several months ago and it got me hooked. At that time I wasn't submitting any reviews and I actually forgot about it. Anyway, I was thinking last night of my favorite stories and this one popped into my head. So here I am, several months later, with a belated thank you for an extremely well written story. I loved it (and added it to my Favorite Stories list by the way).
Soul of the Evenstar chapter 10 . 9/2/2004
Wow... simply: wow! I so loved to read this fic, I can't even tell you how much. I always was a fan of the Eomer/Aragorn (Aragorn/Faramir) relationship in the books, I mean that "brother-in-arms" relationship. *laughs* Their friendship and the deep respect for one another, they way they try to live their life in honour, etc. . Something I sorely missed in the movies, and also here on , because there are so few eomer/aragorn/faramir-fics. And in my opinion you have really well captured the things I just described above. And besides that, it was an original storyline with a enthralling plot. Thank you so much for sharing the wonderful fic with us.
lindahoyland chapter 6 . 8/16/2004
This is a wonderful story,original and deserves far more reviews as one of the best posted here.
lindahoyland chapter 1 . 8/9/2004
This is a great story,exciting and original.
dferveiro chapter 10 . 6/12/2004
I just read the entire story-and yes, it took all night. But it was well worth it. Your style is very fluid, intricate, and understandable! I love it! This plot was quite good, and you weaved the pieces together well. Thanks very much for writing this!
Morwen Eleniel chapter 1 . 6/4/2004
Great fic! Very few English grammar and spelling mistakes. The drama and action were well done, and your OCs, Vlohiri, Lady Saborian, Sadur, Narana, Lomac, Medros, the soldiers and all the others were well drawn. Aragorn was wonderfully in-character. Despite his suffering, he still kept his nobility and spirit. Eomer and Faramir were muchly in-character, too. Flea makes a wonderful hero. I hate it when Suethors put their Sues out, outshining the main characters and making her do unrealistic deeds. However, Vlohiri's heroism was realistic, and he seemed to genuinely care for Aragorn. His emotions and reactions were realisitic for a young boy. Lady Saborian and her minions made excellent villains. They had a reason behind their actions and were well rounded. I'm shocked you don't have many reviews. I look forward to the sequel, and if I could, I would nominate you for a Mithril Award. Unfortunately, nominations are over for this year. Keep writing!

Namarie!

Morwen Eleniel
Leela74 chapter 10 . 5/1/2004
I read this story on Stories of Arda and I must say it intrigues me so! Every character is believeable. The Lady Saborian was a very intriguing character. You've created her well. The dialogue and the situation was very believable. I enjoyed the story very much! For someone who is not naturally english you have a good concept of the language! Congratulations on your first LOTR fic! I'm sure you will write a superb sequel! I'll be waiting to read more from you.
mbali chapter 4 . 4/25/2004
I just wanted to say how wonderful this story is. Wow, really, really good. I would like to call it realistic, but since it's fantasy...I'll jsut say that I found hte plot very believable in terms of Tolkien's writing. Your OC was completely believble, and fabuously flawed. Looking foward to the sequel!
41 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3