Reviews for Escape Artistry
Lazarus495 chapter 6 . 11/29/2014
I hate the ending. But what i hate even more is that i accept it.
Anonymous chapter 6 . 7/18/2014
Grave of rock and steel.
LaughingSenselessly chapter 6 . 4/19/2014
aww. that was a very imaginative ending.
great story.
LaughingSenselessly chapter 4 . 4/19/2014
Haha! I love this story! So many parts of it are funny... others are touching... I'm so into this.
LaughingSenselessly chapter 2 . 4/19/2014
Your writing is awesome.
WonderbatErin chapter 6 . 3/29/2014
I like this. I really, really like it. You gave a beautiful characterisation of all the characters in the Justice League - although one point would be that I hardly saw GL or Hawkgirl, though that's ok cos they aren't major characters. But I would like to see an ending with more closure. Overall, great job, and enjoyable read nevertheless.
Jerricadotcom chapter 6 . 3/20/2014
Hats off to you sir. This is the best short I have EVER read. Bravo, I laughed, I feared, I connected to the characters, I believed it every minute. You brought them all to life. Again sir, Bravo!
Nemrut chapter 6 . 12/5/2013
Rereading this now and still like this as much as before. My last review was the long anonymous one from Guest, apparently I forgot to log in.

Again, thank you for sharing this.
Guest chapter 6 . 9/23/2013
Really liked this story, especially your portrayal of the various characters was excellent.

Zeus was the exception though, although I have to admit, I do not know how he is generally portrayed in the DC universe, "only" knowing his mythological persona and thus he seemed a bit too, well, un-Zeus. Zeus is less the small humiliation kinda god and more of the thunderbolt from the sky once you even slightly displease him sort.

It also seemed rather cruel and dark to give someone like Zeus "access" or notice of those women, seeing that the one thing Zeus is known for is taking women whether they want it or not, by taking various disguises. Can't really see Batman being okay with that even if he severely dislikes those women.

But yeah, everything else was awesome, really loved reading this. Thank you for sharing your story.
Sticks and Bones chapter 6 . 6/11/2013
a fitting ending. It would be pretty OOC for Bats to suddenly start a relationship with Diana like that. Great fic!
meganechan720 chapter 6 . 3/10/2013
Such a bittersweet ending, but so true to the character. Great story.
Our Lady Silence chapter 6 . 12/9/2012
This is FANTASTIC!
littlemsstrawberry chapter 6 . 10/31/2012
Where's the update
Lynabelle chapter 6 . 9/11/2012
I think I like this because it didn't really have a happy ending. It fits really well with batman.
Kaydreams chapter 6 . 8/13/2012
Wonderfully written! Ending almost made me cry, damn stubborn Batman.