Reviews for Escape Artistry
Chaosmob chapter 4 . 5/26/2009
lol hit me.. great line.

Great Chapter.

Chaosmob chapter 3 . 5/26/2009
ouch that sounds very painful the hand being broken! ouch.

Great chapter.

Chaosmob chapter 2 . 5/26/2009
great chapter.
Chaosmob chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
hehehehe. Loving the story so far.

Great Chapter.

antimatterenergy chapter 6 . 4/22/2009
I really like this story, enough that this is my third reading of it. I don't particularly like the ending but I do feel it fitting, Batman is too obsessed to allow love. That said I also think Wonder Woman is giving up too easily she should make more of an attempt to try and change Batman's outlook. Love is not always a weakness or distraction.
Sirius-Black-is-not-dead chapter 6 . 3/12/2009
I enjoyed reading this fic immensely, it was great! Two thumbs up!
Charles Bhepin chapter 6 . 1/29/2009
Very impressive. The ending might seem bleak, but upon reflection fits in with the status quo. This is a story that might as well have been ripped out of the color pages.

The characterization was spot-on, and quickly grew greater than the titillating hook. I really like stories with real tension, where battles are fought in the mind and in the heart; when so many other stories mistake action for suspense. You've succeeded beautifully here, and really; you have my thanks.
Miravisu chapter 6 . 12/6/2008
The cattiness in Alina's voice was plain. Diana considered possible strategies - then decided, why not? and elected to see it and raise. "Our names are for our customers," she said archly. She paused long enough to let that sink in, then added, "Unless she's included in the festivities, Brucie."

ROFL!

I loved this scene, complete with slap, Dick's unintelligble words and all!

*takes additional moment to wipe tears of laughter away*

And the interesting escape artistry theme throughout this story, reflected back not only at the beginning, middle but also the end of the story.. with Batman being compared to the little Spartan boy. Nicely done! As even though the story ends on a slightly sad note.. one can't help wonder about those two..
HarimaHige chapter 5 . 11/28/2008
Great story.
Nalanzu chapter 6 . 10/18/2008
Very, very nicely written. I approve. (Also, you made me giggle at several points, most of them involving Flash.) :D
Kalacyn chapter 4 . 10/3/2008
In case you were interested, I did a crappy fanart of a scene in this chapter. You can find it here: kalacyn./art/Festivities-99745250

So, yeah. I love this fic, by the way. You rock! :)
Sunder the Gold chapter 6 . 9/23/2008
*four lettered word* Every inch the grim-hearted Spartan, indeed.

Pity about the very ending, but many will stare straight into heaven and still choose hell. Faithless, they will trust no one and nothing but themselves.

An excellent story. Most excellent. A living, breathing cast of characters, a well-thought out mystery, and interesting action. While ultimately pathetic, the villain was also interesting. I quite enjoyed the read.
LimitedMage chapter 6 . 9/6/2008
Wow, great story. Thanks so much for that, I really enjoyed it.
Ardans chapter 6 . 8/28/2008
Fantastic story that trumps all the others I've had the pleasure of reading. I loved the humor, which at first seemed out of place for Diana (we're so use to seeing her completely serious) but was done with such wit and verve that I couldn't help but love it. The tone for her character was set with the opening lines, and I knew this story was something special when her little monologue included "architecture...as they're being pushed on top of you." Flash's character was just dead on and (unbelievably) even more loveable than his animated version. I even liked the ending which, while not ideal for a shipper, was perfect for this particular snapshot into their lives. I hope you are still active and still have more glimpses of the JLU to share with your readers.
List of Romantics chapter 5 . 6/17/2007
Brilliant! Touching, yet humorous (I nearly wet myself at 'New Jersey' as well as other moments) with some good twists and touches. Well written and MOST satisfactory!
115 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »