Reviews for Shaman Kombat!
Guest chapter 17 . 1/17/2012
More plez I love it need more!
rath chapter 17 . 10/18/2009
up datesoon or something. oh right the paragraphs are pretty long, can u try to make it not that big of a chuck or something? well some are a big chuck. thanks if u do that.
trent chapter 17 . 8/27/2006
please keep writing horo horo anna fic
MatrixFighter chapter 17 . 7/2/2006
Fantastic I love it. The Lord of The rings and The mummy additions were good. Great fights, looking forward to more. Welcome back Yoh.
MatrixFighter chapter 16 . 7/2/2006
Sorry I'm late I've been busy. Very nice very nice. I like Lyserg pulling the Johnny Cage move. The new Trey is the man. I knew the hooded guy was Faust the whole time. Gonna read more now.
Vulpixi Misa chapter 16 . 3/29/2006
OMG! I'm so sorry that I haven't read and reviewed this sooner! I'm so sorry! *bows down repeatidly* Lovely, lovely Horo x Anna scene! So adorable! Made me squeal. *sqeuals* 3

Ah... you should change the status of the fic, since it's still not complete yet... and it says complete...

...And can you... kinda space out the text whenever someone is speaking? Huge paragraphs like these hurt my eyes. _

Awaiting your next update! 3
Star AJT 84 chapter 16 . 3/19/2006
HOW COULD THIS FAN FIC BE COMPLETED IF IT'S NOT OVER YET?
MatrixFighter chapter 15 . 12/28/2005
Good to have u back updating. I'm disappointed about the losses but Ryu had a nice win. I have an idea for that poison attack. How about Snake Spirit Deathbite? Or somethin like that. I wonder what Nakota meant at the end of the chapter. Lookin forward to next update.
athenaswings chapter 15 . 12/20/2005
keep it up!
tai chapter 14 . 8/31/2005
awesome
trent chapter 14 . 8/29/2005
cool keep it up
Candyberry chapter 4 . 7/27/2005
Hi, I was just rereading this story...cause it's one of my favorite stories...and then I saw I didn't review this chapter! Anyway, when will you update? Please update! Pretty please with a cherry on top? I'm begging you!
CoinJager chapter 14 . 7/18/2005
Good fic

I hope ya update soon
Candyberry chapter 10 . 7/14/2005
Yay! Another good one!
Candyberry chapter 13 . 7/14/2005
Whoa, I just notice something! You write long chappies! I LOVE long chapters! Anyway, good chapter, as always!
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »