Reviews for Dragonheart: The Final Chapter
AnimeFanFicLover17 chapter 1 . 4/26
Hello, wanna rp maybe?
cartec677 chapter 1 . 11/15/2013
Good work so far, keep up the good work!
ilovedracoDH chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
omg this is so romantic it's so aww I'm no the only one who thinks humans a dragons should be togetyger
ultima-owner chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
death comes on swift wings
Alluringmermaid chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
Interesting plot I hope you update soon. I wished this prologue was longer but its written well.
blaze1891 chapter 1 . 7/8/2006
one of my favorite movies and a good storie i hope u right more by next weekend
Shero chapter 1 . 10/4/2005
Intresting 1st chapter.

Update!
Winged Sence chapter 1 . 6/6/2005
How sad! Poor Adria...I wish you would write the story of the two kids! Nya! Very good! I like little stories.
Asharti chapter 1 . 3/18/2005
It's a lovely story, but has a few flaws. First of all, Draco never shared his heart with Bowen. Yes, he became Bowen's friend and companion, but half of his heart was given to Ihnan, the evil king. And secondly, how was a dragon able to sleep with a human? I mean, look at the size difference. My suggestion is that Drach and other dragons have the magic to transform themselves into humans when they need to blend in. After all, in the second movie the evil dragon was in human form, perhaps he could have been trapped in such a form and not able to return to dragon form because his heart had been torn out. Anyways, great story.
Cielag chapter 1 . 1/18/2005
Kind of bizarre but okay. I was looking at your other story and can see the connection. I love it when author's do that. Still can't get over the dragon-child...that is too weird for words...anyhoo, don't worry, I'm not bashing your story. To each their own and I hope you continue writing because you like it.
Flerina chapter 1 . 12/18/2004
yay O.o'

not bad for a one-shot...
Cybertron88 chapter 1 . 11/28/2004
Hey. Hurry up on the next chapter. I can't wait. It is too interesting and i love it.
Litwolf chapter 1 . 7/19/2004
not bad for a one-shot but could have been longer and more detailed in my opinion