Reviews for A Mother Lives, A Shmi Lives Story
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 6 . 4/2/2009
When you put "and the rest is history" do you include Anakin turning to the Dark Side? Because I don't think he would if his mum lived.

Anyway, LOVE the story! Know anymore plots like this?
Crowded Mind chapter 6 . 3/27/2006
ve been looking for ages for a story where Shmi loves! and i loved yours! i adored how Shmi and Padme got on so well!
Fortune Zyne chapter 6 . 9/16/2005
Interesting finish, I wonder how the sequel will bei fhtere is one!

eternalhope08 chapter 6 . 7/3/2005
arggh you have so much skill at writing. I read one story, and had to read another, and still have to read more. I love Ani/Padme, but I can't write them. The pairing is absolutely adorable, though, and I love the romantic tension that is so evident in your story. KEEP WRITING!
Dark Gotham chapter 6 . 12/24/2004
Thiis is really cool. I like it.
MeyaRose chapter 5 . 8/27/2004
This is good. Continue!
sunnysweetie chapter 6 . 5/6/2004
like the ending very cool

ps my new chapter is up so please r/r
luv sunnysweetie
For You Blue chapter 6 . 5/2/2004
Wonderful, I really enjoyed that story and I do hope you post the continuation story, it would be great to read it.
Well done. : )
pokey chapter 6 . 4/30/2004
Great job!
monroesque chapter 6 . 4/30/2004
Oh, I'm so sad the stor is over now. I wished there would be a sequel. Now that his mother is alive, will Ani turn into Vader? I would love to know. However great last chapter. I really enjoyed your story.
For You Blue chapter 5 . 4/29/2004
Very interesting, I like the little twists in this story, please go on!
pokey chapter 5 . 4/29/2004
Great Chapter!
JoNe213 chapter 5 . 4/28/2004
I'm loving this story! So glad you reposted it as I'm new to this fandom. I guess I spoke too soon in my last review when I thought Anakin was done with the Tusken Raiders. I think I like this version better. Go save your woman Anakin!:-)
Ari chapter 4 . 4/28/2004
UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE! I love the fluff in this story! so cute! POST SOON
pokey chapter 4 . 4/27/2004
Great chapter, I like the Ani/Padme conversation outside, it was good.