Reviews for In Da Club
Goose chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
This story is utter garbage.
GingerChaser17 chapter 6 . 8/30/2011
wow, im trying to recover from a fit of giggles i love hermione & ginny :)
Lavi Malfoy chapter 22 . 6/1/2011
this story was fantastic. you rock! i loved it!
jlee4946 chapter 12 . 8/10/2009
Hello...again! As I told you before, I LOVE the parts where Ginny or Hermione gives Draco a handjob in class, and vice versa. In all your stories, they never get caught, but I think that they should get caught by Snape in this story once, but gets away from it because Draco is a Slytherin. Just a suggestion!

anon chapter 22 . 10/25/2008
hello. I loved this story, it was so good!
bittersweetazn chapter 22 . 9/6/2008
just glad draco didnt get murdered and buried,dug up from the grave and killed again by fred and . was a great story,and i was glad to spen an hour and a half reading it.
dark-chocolate17 chapter 22 . 2/11/2008
that was a very good story i didn't want to stop reading it thanks for putting your story on this website
potter-addiction chapter 22 . 1/28/2008
Cool story!
x-writingfreak-x chapter 22 . 1/4/2008
i love it! its really really good! do u have any similar stories with these two?
Emerlee chapter 5 . 12/24/2007

Good story idea.

But it is extremely poorly written.

Sorry x
404 Account Removed chapter 22 . 12/15/2007
Aw. *tear*. I loved it. It was so happy and nothing got in their way of a perfect marriage and hopefully a perfect life. So cute! I usually go for the storie in which somehting terribly wrong happens so the ending is totally depressing, but this was so cute! You did such a good job! Really made me happy. Marvelous job with the epilogue. :D
HeavilyBrokenSpirit chapter 22 . 11/26/2007
Wish it was longer...all in all it rocked.
Kiah417 chapter 22 . 11/25/2007
i absolutely love this story! can you please, please, please, please, please, please, PLEASE write a sequel to this story! I don't want it to end (and i think that i speak for everyone when I say that.)
christy86 chapter 22 . 11/25/2007