Reviews for Don't Forget to Replace the Batteries
TheFightingTemeraire chapter 14 . 2/11/2009
Loved this story.
TheFightingTemeraire chapter 13 . 2/11/2009
Oh my word! Frodo's potty. That was really great, you know. I laughed so hard.
TheFightingTemeraire chapter 12 . 2/11/2009
Lol. Gandalf is awesome. Tots. Pfft.
TheFightingTemeraire chapter 6 . 2/10/2009
Did you know there are almost endless fics about Legolas and some redhead? Anyway...that was a funny chapter.
TheFightingTemeraire chapter 5 . 2/10/2009
*sighs* Love it.
TheFightingTemeraire chapter 4 . 2/10/2009
Oh my word! This may sound really dumb. However, this story made me fall in love with Merry and Pippin all over again.
TheFightingTemeraire chapter 2 . 2/10/2009
LOL! That's all I've got for now. It's really great.
Sir Edwin chapter 1 . 9/28/2008
And of course it's Gimli who ends up the janitor
Missus Dane chapter 4 . 12/29/2006
look! a blow dryer... where? hehe, 'tis must now offecially be my fave line... awesome story...
Emiline Grace chapter 7 . 9/25/2005
Triple double tigtog.

TAKE THAT.
anonomyus chapter 9 . 5/2/2005
hey i love ur fics! they r so damn hilarious but ur soo mean to legoas!...hehehe tig
Amisara chapter 14 . 4/15/2005
god your story is so funny! frickin hilarious man. really i think it is a masterpiece and i hope to read more stories by you soon...
Wynngurl chapter 14 . 4/9/2005
Hey RACHEL! I miss you SO much! I know that I ahven't sent you the next chappie, but I promise that I will real soon! This chapter was really sad! And, by the way, Sebastian from The Little Mermaid (love the reference), was NOT a lobster. He was a crab. Sorry to be nitpicky, but hey! It IS me. I finally posted, too, so you can't yell at me. *Evil Cackle*
DaughterOfEvil chapter 14 . 3/17/2005
Oh piff- less of a fan? I don't think so my friend. We Green Day fans are all equal- let's stick together! A sequel eh? Up for grabs? *maniacal laughter* Oh how much I could do with that... lol
SlowDanceKisses chapter 14 . 3/8/2005
I'm sad that is is over! My friend and I were thinking that since u said sum1 could do a sequel that we mite take over. I LOVE NAPOLEON DYNAMITE! And that song that u made frodo use in the note makes me cry. Lij is a hottie :) oh yeh kat in the story is the same name as my bf who luvs orli. ironic rite? email me a/b sequel (look on my username)