Reviews for Doubts
ZombieBlinky chapter 1 . 7/31/2007
This is a great write! :) I love how Yami aruged with himself. It's a good thing his doubts are all cleared up, because that couple is just too cute not to be together.
Someone chapter 1 . 3/20/2006
It's a very beautiful story.) It should be 'friends who were loyal to me' instead of 'whom'. How do I know? 'Cause 'who' works where 'he' works and 'whom' where 'him' does. Who was loyal to him? He was loyal to him. Please forgive the grammar-obsessed person who read your story. I really like it.

P.S. Yu-Gi-Oh rocks.
suki chapter 1 . 1/14/2006
yay! that was awsome! so cute and kawii! you are a good writer! . you should get a prize for your story!...okay heres your prize...for your story you get..a BANANNA! so i hope you enjoy my review and your bananna!
kalimoto chapter 1 . 1/5/2006
Aw, cuteness! D

Makes me happy...

Loved it.

Update your other stories ASAP!

_
war wolf chapter 1 . 10/12/2005
you write a lot
Lita Kitsune chapter 1 . 7/17/2005
i liked it...your a good writer. it was cool.

Ja Ne

Lita Kitsune
Rikkeh chapter 1 . 12/5/2004
*squeals* I'm going to be fangirly again and scream 'KAWAI!' at you, because fluff, fluff and fluff all kick ass! Damn, I didn't consider two people meeting under an umbrella, but it makes sense...oh no, you're making my brain work again..gah...anyway, wonderful, fluffy Y/Y-ness that makes me all happy! ..I love fluff...*squeals again* _
anthonygasm chapter 1 . 11/23/2004
I loved it it ruled keep writing
misorin chapter 1 . 11/8/2004
Aw... so sweet!

/sniffles/

*sobs*

Well, nah, but I really do want to cry. But I must not! X_X I'm against letting myself cry... hahaha

But this fic must be really awesome and sweet to make me want to cry. ;_;

You rock! /glomps/

I LOVE YOU!

-Miso
citrus luver chapter 1 . 7/30/2004
KAWAII! They love each other. Be cute if you turn that girl and the rain story into a new fic with it actually being Yuugi and Yami. CUTE!
Yamilover2284 chapter 1 . 7/21/2004
Wow! After reading this again after a LONG break, this is a shockingly good story. If you decide to add more to it, be sure to update me okay? Great! Ja ne.
DaLizzie chapter 1 . 5/29/2004
Ah, those stupid dictionaries... *ahem* Such a cute fic! _ Much adorableness, I like very much.
Flowers chapter 1 . 5/16/2004
Aww! How ~KAWAII!~ That was great!
Karalen the Wood Elf chapter 1 . 4/29/2004
That was GREAT! Honestly, it's been awhile since I've read a fic that was fluffy and adorable like this! Must...resist...the fangirl inside...oh whatever! E! *tackle-glomps chu* Y/Y is so adorable, especially when you write it! That was just...KAIWAII! *squeels and bounces* Me? Hyper? No no...well...maybe...well, gotta read more fluffy fics! Ja!
Sansi chapter 1 . 4/25/2004
You know what? That was cute!