Reviews for Two Canons Don't Make a Fanon
hecilo chapter 2 . 7/27/2008
loved it! hilarious, if u could write more itd be awesome or at least a sequel
Ricki chapter 2 . 12/4/2007
I'm not quite sure how I feel about this fic, but it's freakin hilarious! I'm so glad I'm not a Legolas fangirl...or else i'd have combusted by now. :D
eowyn233 chapter 1 . 7/27/2004
HEHEHEHE! OMGOODNESS! Very funny. *cackles with evil glee* Just the anti-arwen fix I needed! :) Good job.
A.E. Hall chapter 2 . 7/1/2004
I love this chapter as well, even if it was a bit strange, your evil plan is starting to scare me but I can't wait to see what it is all about!
A.E. Hall chapter 1 . 7/1/2004
great stuff so far... I can't wait to see more. Great creativity with the story title!
Nagilina chapter 2 . 6/10/2004
Hey!

Very cool story! I like it.. hehe, I really like Cujo too, she's just like me. got the attention-span of a HEY! A butterfly! ;)

Keep writing on this, and make me one happy girl..

Nagilina :)
Dippy chapter 2 . 6/4/2004
Who said an unbending will and the ability to scare people within a 30 ft radius away is not useful? I can scare away the freshmen, can't I? eh? Waho Leggy is in Madagascar with his kin! Katla can have him O_o...I don't know why she wants him, but she can! So would she be considered a furry?

Can't wait to see what you drag me into next time...*sighs dramaticaly*
cervasakitty chapter 2 . 6/1/2004
i think i love you.

entertainment...entertainment... one day i'll get around to reading the phantom fic. but it is not this day.

this day, we fight!
Katla Fangirl Extraordinaire chapter 2 . 5/31/2004
Mua ha ha ha ha ha...man, this is great, Cujo. Never fails to get a giggle out of me. Nice job warning the movie-Legolas fangirls, though. "I think that was the fabric of time ripping." _ Thanks, I NEVER sound that smart in real life...though I suppose my other ditzy comments would make up for it. Especially that last one..._ Not even in my dreams. I'd have nightmares. Meundeniably innocent. Christ, I need to start practically living in Emily's house if I want to get less undeniably innocent.

Galadriel and Celeborn...are you perhaps going to do the 1970s animated ones? I mean, you can do the 20s movie ones, but I think it'd be funny as hell if you did the 1970s ones, too. I think Galadriel would be really pissed off upon seeing her animated alter ego's Nenya: "But it's not as terribly powerful as mine! Get the wimpy sparkles away from me, Celeborn! Make it stop!"

Note that the statement was extremely OOC. Oh, well. Is that not what parodies are for?

No ideas for any chapter names. If I come up with any, I'll post them at goback2mirkwood...

I'm calling Emily tomorrow and persuading her to join. I'll have to bribe her, but maybe if I show her that sleepy Viggo pic in your LJ, and blow it up to the size of her bedroom wall, she'll be my slave. Either him, or Beckham, or Lance Armstrong will do...blackmailing is such fun.

Well, I'm off to try to convince Dad that, hey, my brother and sister have school tomorrow and he needs to stop making out with his girlfriend and take us the fork home already. Isn't PMS a bitch? Update soon!

*~Katla~*
Estel Star-Kindler chapter 2 . 5/31/2004
WOW! _ This is great! Please, please, please keep this up, its brill; its so funny, and really well written too! _ Great work!

Loadsa love, Estel x
Your crazy friend Spider who is way too lazy to log in chapter 2 . 5/31/2004
Beautiful, so random and artful! I love the part about Helen the Sluttly jewel. Write more..there better be more!
Jenny yes THAT Jenny chapter 2 . 5/31/2004
Brilliant as usual. Although I think Nancy could have been shot and quartered for fun. His hair could be made into a wig for Orlando Bloom as Paris (dumb brunette).

I wanna be in a chpater!
D.M.R. Trio chapter 1 . 5/16/2004
I'm not the only one who hates movie Arwen! WOO! Yeah, you have to continue!
LEIGH
Bubonic Woodchuck chapter 1 . 5/15/2004
I say continue this. I likes it muchly.
Can't wait to see chapter two. . .I'm an Orlando-basher, and proud of it, thank you very much.
The Bookbinder's Daughter chapter 1 . 5/12/2004
"Question number two: If my one true love were crowned King of Gondor, I would A. leave for Valinor, B. show up appropriately on 1 Lithe, C. open a fast food franchise named Arwen Burger, or D. play peek-a-boo behind a standard that I stole from a poor blind women outside Minas Tirith?"
Bwah! Sheer brilliance. Up with Book Arwen, down with Movie Arwen the Uncanon! This story is taking a little trip to my Favorites list.
And I would *love* to see a chapter featuring Book Legolas of the Ambiguously Colored Hair vs. Movie Legolas.